When you've only got one coat to wear, it's important to keep it looking great and feeling soft. John Paul Pet Tea Tree Conditioning Spray is a leave-in conditioner that uses Australian tea tree oil to provide deep moisturizing, soothe the skin, and condition the coat so it's easy to brush and soft to touch. It helps get rid of hot spots in pets with already-irritated skin, too.
- Conditions coat, while reducing skin irritations
- Australian tea tree leaf oil and eucalyptus combine to safely discourage skin irritation allowing hot spots to heal
- Contains ten conditioning agents, including aloe, sweet almond oil, and chamomile, to add moisture to the skin and coat
- Made in the USA and cruelty-free product - tested on humans first so you know it's definitely safe for beloved dogs and cats
- Leave-in conditioner makes it easy to brush through hair and release tough tangles
New look, same great ingredients! This product has recently gone through a packaging change. Customers may receive the old packaging during this transition.
See all items by John Paul Pet