Joint MAX Liquid for Dogs, 32-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Balanced formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Vitamin C.
- Contains Aloe Vera, MSM and Manganese for added joint support.
- Excellent option for pets suffering from osteoarthritis, hip dysplasia, arthritis, and other conditions affecting the joints.
- Easy to administer, just pour over or mix with pet's food.
- Veterinarian recommended.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PointPet Vegan UT Support Banana & Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Soft Chews Supplement, 90 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Hip & Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.67Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.69Autoship Price
- PointPet Anti-Itch Support Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Soft Chews Supplement, 90 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- PointPet Vegan Digestive Support Coconut Flavored Dog Soft Chews Supplement, 90 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- DoggieWater Concentrate No Flavor Dog Supplement, 220-ml bottle$4.79Chewy Price
- Zesty Paws Milk Replacer Puppy Supplement, 12-oz bottle$34.97Chewy Price$33.22Autoship Price
- Pawlife Omega Pup Advanced Skin & Coat Support Salmon Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.15Chewy Price$34.99List Price$32.44Autoship Price
- Plano Paws ActivTreats Advanced Hip & Joint Natural Peanut Butter Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Plano Paws ActivTreats Advanced Hip & Joint Natural Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetClassics Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Supplement Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 14-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- VetClassics Re-Flex Ultra Extra Strength Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (750 mg), Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 750 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 500 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Boswellia Serrata, Yucca Schidigera...||Glucosamine Sulfate: 2000 mg, Mthylsulfonylmethane (MSM): 2000 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate: 1000 mg...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Works great for our Great Pyrenees Mountain Dog
We have an older Great Pyrenees that we rescued about 3 years ago. He came with his legs and back severely damaged - or at least they appeared damaged. After about 6 months his back legs started to straighten out and his back extended instead of being hunch up. We noticed he seemed arthritic and still a bit stiff. We decided to add Joint Max to his regiment. Total change! After about 1 month, he started to play with other dogs now and is a bit mischievous (which we like!). I do recommend this product.
Big dog. Bad hips
Our vet recommended this for our rescue dog. He is 5 years old and 138 pounds. His joints really bother him. We have had him on this for several months and it has helped him move significantly better without the effects of long term medication
Joint Max liquid
My vet recommended this product for my 3 legged JRT. Because he only has 3 legs, there is more stress on his joints. I was concerned at first because my dog doesn't take his medication well, sometimes will vomit it back up. Not the case with this liquid, I mix it into his food twice a day and he loves it! It's very easy to measure so you always get the right dose, according to your dogs weight. I highly recommend this product and worth the money! We love Chewy.com!
Joint Max - Liquid
Was a little disappointed as it does not dissolve into the food - even tried adding broken crackers hoping it would be absorbed. At the end my dog eating there is a layer of kibble stuck together by the liquid. It does help her when she gets it but next time I will try the tablets.
Have a dachshund who just turned 3. Started giving this to her about a month ago; for her coat and joints. Was giving her pills for her scratching which were expensive. Haven't had to give those for a couple of weeks now. This breed is known for back & joint problems so I figured I might as well start her now before she has problems
Great Item for Aging Pets
I used to use this years ago and had great results. I couldn't find it anymore at the local pet stores as they seem to get rid of the good stuff and replace with junk and charge you more. When I saw Chewy had it I immediately added it to my auto ship. We have just about finished our first bottle and I have already seen results with my 12 year old bull mastiff / bloodhound mix. Thanks Chewy!
Yes I would recommend
Love it my 17yr old Yorkie has arthritis in her back legs helps her feel and move easier
Love it. Real convenient. No more grinding pills at 5am. Works just as well as my other joint meds. Dogs love the taste!!!
It probably is a good product but my dog hates it
First let me say that my dog is a cry baby about taking any medication and if he even thinks you put something in his food or treat he won't touch it... Which led me to getting him liquid joint supplement thinking I could just put it in a syringe. Well he just let it fall out the sides of his mouth even a cc at a time. So I honestly didn't get to see if it works well or not. Based on the ingredients and price I would try it again with a different dog maybe.
Excellent ingredients, poor taste
Our two older dogs need the supplements for arthritis and joint care. Was happy to find a liquid but we have issues getting them to eat their food with this supplement. We will switch back to pills and use the Greenie pill pockets on our next order.