Jolly Pets 14" Push-n-Play Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for the most energetic of dogs, including canine athletes.
- Designed to be pushed, kicked and nosed around by both you and your pup.
- Designed for constant motion and endless play time; your dog will love spending time with their favorite toy.
- Ideal for water-based fun because it'll never sink, or you can switch it up and play soccer style with your pup.
- Made in the USA with ingredients you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$9.49Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Purple, 12-in$15.29Chewy Price$18.70List Price
- DealJolly Pets 10" Push-n-Play Ball Dog Toy, Purple$20.47Chewy Price$27.29List Price
- DealJolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Blueberry, 4.5-in$8.87Chewy Price$12.79List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Yellow, 8-in$8.99Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- Chuckit! Kick Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Small$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Jumper Ball Dog Toy, Glow, 4-in$8.29Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Diamond Plate Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Chrome, Large$12.30Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- DealChuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 12M$9.44Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Chuckit! Pro Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 26L$15.17Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Games & Puzzles, Balls, Treat Dispensers||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
316 Customer Reviews
Wonderful for big dogs!
My dogs love this product! I was looking for a big yard ball for them to tumble around with in the backyard that was big enough to do so but strong enough to stand up to them. I was so excited when I found this product, and I’m not disappointed at all! My only complaint is that its a little difficult to handle? Like theres no graceful way for me to maneuver with it because it has absolutely NO give to it, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
Great herding toy
This ball gives our Border Collie wonderful exercise. There is no training involved, they know what to do and they herd it to you and you throw it (don't kick it) and it continues. LOVE IT!
My dogs absolute favorite toy
My lab's absolute favorite. We've had it for three years, and my three large breed destructive dogs are unable to destroy it. Great way for them to tire themselves out chasing it in the yard. My lab loves it so much that we actually have to hide it from him because he will play for hours. And he's still just as excited every time we bring it out for him. It is definitely better for larger yards. It gets a little hectic bouncing off of fences and anything you leave out. Definitely recommend!
Very nice xlarge ball. Very sturdy. Didn't realize how big it was or I would have sized down for my corgi. But he still seems to like it a bit
My dog went nuts for this toy! I highly recommend for anyone that owns a herding breed. It helps them get out all sort of energy!
Worth the money.
We have a GSD that comes from a working line. He is Go-Go-Go all the time. I bought this because it is too big to get his mouth around. He wore himself out dribbling this ball around our back yard.
Thought material was different
I bought this ball for my mother in-laws Australian Shepherds thinking that I was a thick rubber but it's plastic like for a horses toy. This toy will break their teeth if they try and bite it. For Australian Shepherds puts and German Shepherds this is not a good safe to to play with for your dogs and that's why the rating is a three stars instead of a five star review. This toy is for horses not dogs.
Fun and durable
This ball is hard plastic with no give, and the size of a soccer ball. Not recommended for inside. 120 lb Great Dane/Cane Corso LOVES this ball, pushes it all over the yard. Lasted 2 months already with just a few scratches where he tries to eat it.
My German shepherd’s favorite toy!!
My 1 year old shepherd loves this ball. He whines so loudly when playing with this and he has never had a toy that excited him so much. It was like Christmas morning to him! Great exercise and he could go for hours playing. My shepherd is 80LBS and this size was perfect for him to herd and play with his nose and his front legs. Be sure to have a large outdoor area for your dog to play in for this as indoor use I would not recommend, it is very hard plastic and durable and with how excited your dog might get, could do damage to the indoor room. Would recommend as great exercise and mental stimulation!!!!
I originally purchased in Aug (8 months ago) and my 2 yo Mal (Mr. Kelly) is obsessed with it! He even picks it over playing with other dogs! I actually have to take it away from him so he'll take a break. I'm purchasing a new one because the recessed plug allows Kelly to set a canine tooth in it and then he scrapes all around it so the plastic is starting to shred; he can now pick it up and carry it (which makes him so proud), but I am concerned about the plastic cutting his mouth and paws during play (which is why the 4 star rating). With the new ball I am going to see if I can cover the plug so he can't do that again.