Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Yellow
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for erratic rolling motion with a fun oval shape that dogs love to chase.
- Super durable and strong, it's hard to bite and puncture. The ideal toy for water based fun!
- Designed for constant moving the egg shape makes it difficult for your pet to get a grip on the toy.
- The perfect toy for solo play as it gives your pup a safe and fun outlet for their prey instinct.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Booda Soft Bite Tail Spin Flyer Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$8.00Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Purple, 12-in$15.29Chewy Price$18.70List Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Pro Launcher Dog Toy, 18M$13.17Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Hartz Tuff Stuff Flyer Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$15.15Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber S-shaped Tough Dog Chew Toy, 12-in$17.54Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Jolly Pets 14" Push-n-Play Dog Toy, Red$33.99Chewy Price$48.29List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$8.79Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- Starmark Crunching Barbell Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Toy, Medium$9.89Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Chuckit! Floppy Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$16.99Chewy Price
- KONG Cross Knots Pig Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Squeaky||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls|
|Material||—||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
Probably best for herding dogs
My little beagle loves his soccer ball, but it recently ruptured so I made the decision to buy him something a little more sturdy. Turns out this Jolly Egg toy is like a large plastic egg and my little guy has no interest. I'm sure this is the right toy for some dogs, but was sad that my little guy (that loves running around with his soccer ball) has no interest. I would caution future purchasers that just because your dogs love their balls they may not necessarily like this large hard plastic toy.
Not for strong jaws
Hard to bite and puncture it is not! My pittie pinned it to the ground and put a hole in it within the first five minutes. She lost interest in chasing it after that. Might be good for herding breeds or dogs with small muzzles.
So I first saw this toy on tiktok and had to get my Frenchie one. Although they were saying it wasn’t in stock I was still able to get it. But what I will say is when my Frenchie is interested she becomes obsessed with it! She was able to corner it and start nibbling at the top so she can hold it in her mouth which she likes. She does get a little crazy with it however never seen her act like this but she will actually put her whole body weight on it and trap it with her Trex arms and pure panic is in her bug eyes. As soon as we give it back to her or put it away she’s fine. Overall it keeps her entertained for a while
didn’t hold interest
I bought this hoping my Aussie puppy would “herd” it around. It is a perfect size for a puppy to push and she’ll pounce on it every now and then but she’ll lose interest in it very quickly. I don’t know if it’s because it’s hard plastic or that it goes roll as easy as a ball? We’ll keep playing with it to see if she changes her mind.
Dog scared of it
I bought this for my mini golden doodle but she’s too scared of it because of the erratic way it rolls. I’ve seen other dogs play with it but it didn’t work for my pup.
Eh wouldn’t recommend
The egg is sturdy. Seems like it would hold up well if my Doberman actually played with it. She’ll entertain it if I kick it towards her. But other than that she doesn’t touch it.
not good for dogs with hands
My black lab/ border collie mix was able to grab it with her paws and chew a giant hole in it. Not great for dogs who can figure out how to hold things.
Frenchies - Not Diggin' It
Our 2 Frenchies could care less about this toy, so we gifted it to our rottweiler friend who seems to love kicking it around. :) Might be a good toy for larger breeds vs smaller.
Can I give it a 6/5?
I have 7 dogs. All are VERY high energy working breeds including 2 malinois, a Dutch Shepherd, a heeler, an Australian Shepherd, and a German Shepherd. I’m sick and can’t take my dogs out until I’m better. I take my dogs into my loft, drop the jolly egg, and they’re entertained for HOURS. I love this thing. It saved me from having to hire 7 dog walkers
Punctured in under 5 minutes
Marvin is an active senior, terrier mix and is only 33 pounds. He loves balls and fetch is too tough on his joints now. Thought this Jolly egg would be a lower impact challenge and it really was...for only 5 minutes. He found a way to securely grab it in his mouth and it was punctured multiple times. Granted, he loved this egg but it was a big waste of $. The 8" Jolly Ball is just as much fun and 3 weeks later, it's beat up but still has no punctures!