Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Yellow
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for erratic rolling motion with a fun oval shape that dogs love to chase.
- Super durable and strong, it's hard to bite and puncture. The ideal toy for water based fun!
- Designed for constant moving the egg shape makes it difficult for your pet to get a grip on the toy.
- The perfect toy for solo play as it gives your pup a safe and fun outlet for their prey instinct.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Purple, 12-in$15.29Chewy Price$18.70List Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$9.75Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- DealJolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Blueberry, 4.5-in$9.61Chewy Price$12.79List Price
- Chuckit! Kick Fetch Max Glow Dog Toy, Small$19.65Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- DealJolly Pets Tug-n-Toss M-ini Dog Toy, Purple, 4-in$8.18Chewy Price$9.10List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Royal, Large$20.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Kick Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Small$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Chuckit! Rope Fetch Dog Toy, One Size$15.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Starmark RubberTuff Treat Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$14.66Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Squeaky||Squeaky, Exercise||Squeaky, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Water Toy, Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls|
|Material||—||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Rubber||Rubber, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
121 Customer Reviews
Best outdoor dog toy ever!
Any negative reviews on the Jolly Egg due to people not understanding how it’s supposed to work should be removed. They’re not supposed to be able to pick it up. That’s literally the whole point. My boys love their egg!
Probably best for herding dogs
My little beagle loves his soccer ball, but it recently ruptured so I made the decision to buy him something a little more sturdy. Turns out this Jolly Egg toy is like a large plastic egg and my little guy has no interest. I'm sure this is the right toy for some dogs, but was sad that my little guy (that loves running around with his soccer ball) has no interest. I would caution future purchasers that just because your dogs love their balls they may not necessarily like this large hard plastic toy.
Active Lab Does Not Like
1 year old Labrador Retriever did not like this toy. It was interesting to him for 5 minutes.
Not for strong jaws
Hard to bite and puncture it is not! My pittie pinned it to the ground and put a hole in it within the first five minutes. She lost interest in chasing it after that. Might be good for herding breeds or dogs with small muzzles.
So I first saw this toy on tiktok and had to get my Frenchie one. Although they were saying it wasn’t in stock I was still able to get it. But what I will say is when my Frenchie is interested she becomes obsessed with it! She was able to corner it and start nibbling at the top so she can hold it in her mouth which she likes. She does get a little crazy with it however never seen her act like this but she will actually put her whole body weight on it and trap it with her Trex arms and pure panic is in her bug eyes. As soon as we give it back to her or put it away she’s fine. Overall it keeps her entertained for a while
didn’t hold interest
I bought this hoping my Aussie puppy would “herd” it around. It is a perfect size for a puppy to push and she’ll pounce on it every now and then but she’ll lose interest in it very quickly. I don’t know if it’s because it’s hard plastic or that it goes roll as easy as a ball? We’ll keep playing with it to see if she changes her mind.
Dog scared of it
I bought this for my mini golden doodle but she’s too scared of it because of the erratic way it rolls. I’ve seen other dogs play with it but it didn’t work for my pup.
Eh wouldn’t recommend
The egg is sturdy. Seems like it would hold up well if my Doberman actually played with it. She’ll entertain it if I kick it towards her. But other than that she doesn’t touch it.
not good for dogs with hands
My black lab/ border collie mix was able to grab it with her paws and chew a giant hole in it. Not great for dogs who can figure out how to hold things.
Frenchies - Not Diggin' It
Our 2 Frenchies could care less about this toy, so we gifted it to our rottweiler friend who seems to love kicking it around. :) Might be a good toy for larger breeds vs smaller.