Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Red
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This ball is made from puncture resistant material that'll withstand heavy chewers.
- Interactive toy great for multi-pet families that like to play tug-o-war.
- Made of non-toxic materials so you can be confident in giving this to any furry friend.
- Comforting toy to chew, tug, toss, and even for water activities at the beach, lake, or pool. If punctured it'll still float so your pet can continue to play all day long.
- Available in multiple sizes so you can pick the perfect one for you pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.19Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Orange, 6-in$10.49Chewy Price$13.70List Price
- Frisco Friendly Monsters Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$7.32Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Red, 10-in$28.50Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Amphibious Shark Fin Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Blueberry, 8-in$23.00Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Amphibious Boomerang Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$8.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Glow/Orange, Large$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Chuckit! Junior Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies$7.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Chuckit! The Whistler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$8.74Chewy Price
- JW Pet Good Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.95Chewy Price$4.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys, Balls||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
410 Customer Reviews
This is my dogs favorite toy!! Every time we are outside he goes right for it. He loves to swing it around (although sometimes I am afraid he is going to hurt himself or break something). He cries if I take it away for him to go potty! 10/10 definitely recommend
We bought this as a Xmas gift for our grand dog. She loved the toy & it was perfect for her because she plays rough and the rubber ball has a similar reaction to a person holding the rope (without putting all of the force on my shoulder). The ball also gives some separation between dog & human for tug of war. I volunteer at a local shelter and the "tug of war" dogs love to swing the ball around. Unfortunately, we only had the toy for 2 weeks and the rope pulled completely out of the ball. We tried contacting the manufacturer to see if there's a way to fix it but they've never responded. I don't recommend buying this item since there's no customer support when the product fails.
Good for large chewers
My dog will shred most toys. The rope on this does not last more than 2 days but the ball stays intact for a while. He has bite marks all over it but even after 5 months, there are no pieces broken off of the ball.
Rope has already been chewed up in a few days
It took our dog less than a week to chew this rope to shreds. The rope in previous balls was durable, wound tightly and used better material. Our old rope ball lasted 10 years and is still around. I would like to send this back if I can, as it's useless now.
My dog loves this toy
The ball is strong, but soft enough to get her mouth around it. And she can also catch the ball by the rope or play tug of war. The rope won’t last forever, but the ball might!
Durable toy for GSD
My GSD and his best friend (large pit-mix) love to play tug with this toy. He also likes to play with it on his own by grabbing on to the ball or rope and shaking it around. It's highly amusing to watch him run around with the rope in his mouth while trying not to trip on the ball. Also, it floats so he has had a great time playing with it in the pool.
German Shepherd and Doberman love this
This is their favorite toy; they play with it any chance they get. The ball is also big enough that it wouldn't get lost under our couch. The only suggestion I have is for them to make the knots on either end bigger so the rope wouldn't fall out. Our rope has fallen out after a week or two of play.
Great ball for an large dog
This is the perfect size for my big girl to play with! She enjoys running and throwing it up in the air.
Tons of Fun!
If you’re hesitant about ordering this, here is your sign to just DO IT! We have a large pack and I try to keep a variety of toys and activities to keep them all entertained. The Jolly Ball was a HUGE HIT! I will definitely be ordering a second one.
8” ball has provided our puppy with hours of excitement, the rope is strong enough to drag. Our puppy did eventually chew through the rope, but once it was out he play with it and did not keep chewing it. Still plays with the ball. ***note that the material and weight of the ball is so that it will break glass if it were to be airborne. Also, don’t try to kick ball, it could cause a broken toe! I learned this accidentally ;-(