Outfit your pal for adventure with the Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Dog Harness. Designed for the needs of service dogs and rescue dogs, but also made for the average pooch, it’s made with a skin-friendly Eco-Tex inner liner so it’s breathable and comfortable for everyday wear. Sturdily built with German-made materials, it features break-resistant, heavy-duty, freeze-proof buckles that can stand up to any weather and a water-repellent cover. The chest strap is also reflective to provide visibility in low-light conditions, and the durable steel D-ring makes it easy to leash up and go. Plus, it’s made to provide freedom of movement for your dog so he can run and explore comfortably.
- Designed for the needs of working dogs with optimum comfort and durability—can be used with hook-and-loop patches to identify your dog’s job.
- Soft, breathable Eco-Tex inner liner makes it wearable and comfy for everyday use, while the harness allows full freedom of motion.
- Water-repellent outer shell and sturdy construction can stand up to all your outdoor adventures, with weather-proof buckles that work even when frozen.
- Great for nighttime wear with broad reflective chest strap and glow-in-the-dark, removable side labels.
- Handle-fixing option lets you fix the steel ring, handle, both or none to minimize your pooch’s chance of getting stuck—essential for our working friends.
Be sure to choose the correct size for your pal. To prevent neck strain or potential injury, never jerk or pull suddenly. Make sure all hardware is in good working order, and that harness is not frayed or excessively worn; replace as needed. Never leave your pup unsupervised while tethered to a stationary object. Do not allow your dog to chew on the harness to prevent swallowing or choking hazard.
See all items by Julius-K9