Gear up your pal for all your adventures with the Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Dog Harness. Designed for the needs of working pups like hunting and search-and-rescue dogs but made for the average pooch, it’s made with a skin-friendly Eco-Tex inner liner so it’s breathable and comfortable for everyday wear. Sturdily built with German-made materials, it features break-resistant, heavy-duty, freeze-proof buckles that can stand up to any weather, and a water-repellant cover. The chest strap is also reflective to provide visibility in low light conditions, and the durable steel D-ring makes it easy to leash up and go. Plus, it’s made to provide freedom of movement for your dog so he can run and explore comfortably.
- Designed for the average dog, with the needs of working dogs in mind for optimum comfort and durability.
- Soft, breathable Eco-Tex inner liner makes it wearable and comfy for everyday use, while the harness allows full freedom of motion.
- Water-repellent outer shell and sturdy construction can stand up to all your outdoor adventures, with weather-proof buckles that work even when frozen.
- Great for nightime wear with broad reflective chest strap and glow-in-the-dark, removable side labels.
- Made in Europe with German-made, tough-grade materials and is available in a wide range of sizes to fit your pal.
Be sure to choose the correct size for your pal. To prevent neck strain or potential injury, never jerk or pull suddenly. Make sure all hardware is in good working order, and that harness is not frayed or excessively worn; replace as needed. Never leave your pup unsupervised while tethered to a stationary object. Do not allow your dog to chew on the harness to prevent swallowing or choking hazard.
See all items by Julius-K9