Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for the needs of working dogs with optimum comfort and durability—can be used with hook-and-loop patches to identify your dog’s job.
- Soft, breathable Eco-Tex inner liner makes it wearable and comfy for everyday use, while the harness allows full freedom of motion.
- Water-repellent outer shell and sturdy construction can stand up to all your outdoor adventures, with weather-proof buckles that work even when frozen.
- Great for nighttime wear with broad reflective chest strap and glow-in-the-dark, removable side labels.
- Handle-fixing option lets you fix the steel ring, handle, both or none to minimize your pooch’s chance of getting stuck—essential for our working friends.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, Large: 24 to 33-in chest$18.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Green, Baby 2: 13 to 17.5-in chest$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PetSafe Walk Along Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Small: 19 to 25-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Mesh Dog Harness, Black, X-Small$12.29Chewy Price$18.45List Price
- Sherpa Harness & Built-In Dog Leash, Large$14.00Chewy Price$39.08List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Green/Black, XS$11.02Chewy Price$12.24List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Purple, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Labra Dog Truck Leash, Single$24.95Chewy Price
- FurHaven Easy-Tether Reflective Bungee Dog Leash, Mermaid Stripe, 6.67-ft long$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pawtitas Recycled Reflective Dog Harness, Teal, Small$14.14Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- OmniPet Chain Dog Leash, Red, Mediumweight, 4-ft$9.00Chewy Price$11.90List Price
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue Bling, Large: 27 to 40-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip||No Pull, Front Clip|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Reflective||Reflective, Waterproof|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
306 Customer Reviews
Best harness on the market
I had a huge issue with my husky/Shepard getting out of her harness as we are leash training her. The moment I put this on I could tell she felt secure, she didn't struggle and we now go on daily walks which we couldn't do before. I will reccomend this harness to everyone I know with dogs. High quality and durable so far.
Great Dog Harness
This harness is well made, looks great on your dog & makes walking your dog easy. It’s easy to put on & take off. I highly recommend!
Best Harness on the Market
We have bought 3 harnesses that are JK9, the absolute top of the line. Dogs love them, very comfortable and tough as nails. Wasted money on at least 6 other brands. You pay for what you get.
Good but NOT A NO PULL
This harness is well made and fits nicely. It however is NOT a no pull. It would be better if it had a side ring or front ring in addition to the back ring. My English Cocker pulls like a sled dog in this harness. Will have to replace it.
Best, sturdiest harness
Love this harness. It is our second one for our Welsh terrier. It is the sturdiest, easiest to put on, and seemingly comfortable one we have had!
Love this harness!
This is a great harness that allows for maximum control of your dog. The only problem we had with it was when we adjusted the velcro to his size the strap was way too long and was flapping on the side of it. However, we were able to cut it and burn the edges of it to keep it from fraying. It does great now. Very comfortable for pet and owner!
Best comfort ever!!
We’ve been through a couple different harnesses but this one fits so nicely. It makes correcting her in the leash much easier than before. I love it. Very easy on/off, Would recommend!
Rugged harness good value
Very well made harness. The mini size is a bit big for my 6 month old springer-doodle but she’ll grow into it. I like that it’s easy to get on and off but she has backed out of it. You just need to be watchful if your pup starts to back up.
I ordered this harness at the suggestion of a fellow Eskie owner and i'm telling you it offers the very best fit of any I have tried. Much less pulling as well. Thanks Chewy for another amazing product!
Very Basic - Cannot Add Your Dog's Name
We previously bought an identical harness from another seller and, for a lower price, were allowed to have the two side panels imprinted with our dog's name. However the dog chewed a chunk out of the harness so we decided to replace it with an identical replacement - this harness is fine but it only comes with the manufacturer's name on the side panel. Very disappointed - suggest buying same harness from another supplier that allows you to add your dog's name to the side panels.