Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for the needs of working dogs with optimum comfort and durability—can be used with hook-and-loop patches to identify your dog’s job.
- Soft, breathable Eco-Tex inner liner makes it wearable and comfy for everyday use, while the harness allows full freedom of motion.
- Water-repellent outer shell and sturdy construction can stand up to all your outdoor adventures, with weather-proof buckles that work even when frozen.
- Great for nighttime wear with broad reflective chest strap and glow-in-the-dark, removable side labels.
- Handle-fixing option lets you fix the steel ring, handle, both or none to minimize your pooch’s chance of getting stuck—essential for our working friends.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Green, Baby 1: 11.5 to 14-in chest$20.66Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PetSafe Walk Along Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Medium: 20 to 28-in chest$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Pink, Medium$14.63Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Large: 24 to 31-in chest$32.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, Small: 18 to 22-in chest$16.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Labra Dog Chest Harness, Large$14.95Chewy Price
- Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Chili Red/Charcoal, X-Small: 12 to 18-in chest$39.95Chewy Price$42.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip||Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Reflective|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
318 Customer Reviews
This is Perfect!
This is exactly what I was looking for. My puppy is a Pitt/Plott Hound mix with a deep chest and pretty substantial neck and likes to pull. While we're still working on not pulling, it definitely makes him easier to handle. Thank you!
This is a really good harness. It fits my dog well and it is so easy to put on once the 2 straps are adjusted. She loves it. The only drawback is that if you do not replace the side panels everyone will call you did Julius - LOL
I purchased this for running with Chance, as he likes to pull on the leash. Prior I had him on a collar and with his consistent pulling I wasn't comfortable. This has worked out perfectly for running in the mornings.
Julius K9 Harness
Very happy & satisfied with this purchase. Instructions for proper measurements were easy & accurate. Our anxious 4yr old German shepherd never wore a harness. We chose this bc of the nice front chest strap, it allows the harness to go on like a large collar. Once 2 straps are adjusted, it’s quick & easy to use. She did NOT pull!! Very surprised. We’re having a lot of success.
After wasting $$ on several harnesses which just were not working effectively for our puppy we decided to purchase this one. It has been wonderful and we will be purchasing another
Mason’s new harness
Mason is a 130 lb. Old English Sheepdog. This harness has lots of room for adjustment (the sizing charts are a must to use) really nice and comfortable fit with a quick release. This harness is very well made, and in my opinion, it’s well worth the money. Quality product!
Not for big dogs
This seems to be okay for my little guy (16lbs). But if you have a big dog who pulls and you are trying to correct this issue, I wouldn't recommend this particular harness. My big guy is 100lbs and nearly knocked me down when he saw a squirrel, the gentle leader is better for pulling issues.
Absolutely love it!
It has been extremely difficult to find a xxxs sized harness for my very small dog that doesn't choke him or rub the back of his legs. This harness is perfect and it goes on so easily! We both love it!
Best harness on the market
I had a huge issue with my husky/Shepard getting out of her harness as we are leash training her. The moment I put this on I could tell she felt secure, she didn't struggle and we now go on daily walks which we couldn't do before. I will reccomend this harness to everyone I know with dogs. High quality and durable so far.
Love this harness
I absolutely love this harness! We even went to Julius k-9 site and ordered custom name tags for the side.