Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
About This Item
- Sturdy, no-pull harness is made from German materials.
- Reflective edges and chest strap for increased visibility and safety.
- Features adjustable front and belly straps, heavy-duty buckles and a breathable, skin-friendly inner liner.
- Glow-in-the-dark, removable side label is paw-fect for nighttime adventures.
- Designed for working dogs as well as canine companions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Big Dog Harness, Black, XL - Girth: 28 - 38-in$14.05Chewy Price$21.14List Price
- DealChai's Choice Premium Quick Release Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, X-Large, Fuchsia$28.95Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- DealDoggy Tales Patented Hart Dog Harness, Red, 35$26.95Chewy Price
- DealHDP Big Dog No Pull Reflective Dog Harness, Camo, X-Large$20.25Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealHeadlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Blue, X-Large$64.95Chewy Price
- DealHDP Big Dog No Pull Dog Harness, Red, Medium$22.79Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealOneTigris Beast Mojo Nylon Tactical Dog Harness, Coyote Brown, X-Small: 15 to 22-in chest$23.99Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- DealMy Bestie Vest Dog Harness, Red, Medium$9.25Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Fast on, fast off. The dog shows no discomfort and I have a little more control over my old Harness
This is tough
I have a very thick and heavy dog and this harness fits her. Straps are thick and she took to it right away.
Great harness, but be careful of strong dogs!
We’ve been using this harness for our 100lb XL pitbull Bane for almost 2 months. It’s been amazing up until this morning when it broke while he was on the run and decided to chase something outside of our yard. He does this every now and again and usually just gets a good yanking back and he hops up and realizes that was dumb. But today when he ran the D-ring stayed clipped to his run and the rest of the harness took off with him. We’re being sent a replacement by the amazing customer service at chewy and are working with Bane to stop the bolting/jerking back dilemma. I do want to say I still recommend this harness. Bane is a special case and not everyone has a 100lb 18month old crazy teenage dog in the harness. We’re still going to use this harness and think it definitely deserves the second chance. We get tons of compliments on it and you can tell it’s very comfortable for him.
This harness really works!
German Shepherd puppy of 6 months is now under much better control and gets what it means to take a reasonable walk around the block. Thank You.
Great harness for a bulldog!
I use this harness as a collar for my bulldog, as regular collars would just slide off his head. He loves it - in fact, he gets anxious when I have to take it off to give him a bath!