JW Pet Bad Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of non-toxic durable rubber
- Squeaky action super toy makes it terrific for fetch or solo play
- Designed to withstand even the toughest puppy love
- Promotes exercise and helps eliminate boredom
- Colors vary (blue or red)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Unicorn Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Pride My Moms Love Me Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.46Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- DealJolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, P-ink, 6-in$13.62Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Jive Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Mini$10.95Chewy Price
- DealTuffy's Ocean Creatures The "General" Starfish Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$17.99Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy, Small, 2 pack$7.63Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealJW Pet Good Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.45Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealNylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$5.09Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Power ChewDouble Action Durable Bacon Flavor Dog Chew Toy. Small$9.99Chewy Price$15.29List Price
- DealChuckit! Junior Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies$8.76Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer||Bouncy||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Dental|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
311 Customer Reviews
Not for touch chewers
I had high hopes for this ball/toy but within minutes my 7 month old Goldendoodle had the feet almost completely chewed off. To try and salvage the toy, I took it away for a couple days and tried again. I cut the feet off, leaving just the ball and horns. He then chewed the horns off immediately and would probably have the ball torn open by the end of the day if I let him.
Another company gone bad. These balls used to be great. My aggressive chewing Lab who is now 10 had 2 of these. The ball quickly became her favorite, can't be without toy. They each wore out after about 5 years. I finally bought a 3rd and 4th and they are have changed the material and are now a flimsy rubber. If the balls last a month, I'd be amazed.. Sad what corporate greed will do to a company.
not for super chewers!
This size is not recommended for super chewers....my 100lb husky mix demolished these is less than 10 minutes....the squeaker stayed in, but the ball itself just fell apart....The larger ones last forever as they are very hard to squeak.
Didn’t hold up
The squeaker was out of this in a matter of minutes and the feet were torn off. Would be a good toy, but not for “super chewers”
Fun toy for puppy
My puppy loves playing with this toy; however, he has chewed both horns off of it. Next time, I would just get the Cuz.
This is my boys favorite toy, we have three and just loves them.
It doesn’t squeak
I want to love this and so does my puppy, but it doesn’t squeak!
Both dogs love them
I have a medium and small dog and ordered appropriate sizes for each. The immediately gnaw the feet off but love how it bounce at different angles and compete for each other’s toy.
Lasted under 5Min
Not durable, Dog destroyed in under 5 min. Trying to find a more tough toy for my Weimaraners. I have purchased several toys from Chewy I am determined to find one that will last.
Just like the pictures
My dog has an old torn up orange one of these that she loves, so when I saw them on here I thought she'd like another one. I think she doesn't like it as much as the old ratty one? But my other dog took a liking to it so I gave it to her instead haha. Looks just like the pictures. I got the red one.