JW Pet Cat Crazies Cat Toy
About This Item
- Encourages plenty of play and exercise.
- The lightweight, plastic design allows your cat to fetch and carry the toys.
- Purr-fect for interactive play or supervised solo play.
- Every purchase comes with 3 Cat Crazies Cat Toys.
- These toys are great for gliding, bouncing and rolling on almost any surface.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SmartyKat Loco Laser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.97Chewy Price$5.69List Price
- dealFrisco Swattin' Springs Cat Toy, 4-Pack$3.08Chewy Price
- RUFFIN' IT Crinkle Ball Cat Toy, 4 count$2.99Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Tabby Taco Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- KONG Cat Active Scrunchie Cat Toy$5.49Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Fuzzy Friends Plush Ball Cat Toys, 2 count$3.40Chewy Price
- RUFFIN' IT Kitty Swat Teaser Cat Toy$4.52Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- SmartyKat Skitter Critters Value Pack Catnip Cat Toys, 10 count$5.93Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- Petstages Dental Shrimpies Cat Chew Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.49Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Sparkle Fish Cat Toy with Catnip, 2-Pack$4.52Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||—||Crinkle, Exercise||Crinkle, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers||Balls, Chasers||Chasers|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Ferret||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
71 Customer Reviews
The Perfect Cat Toy
My cat LOVES these things. They work best on a tile or hardwood floor, but they can work okay on carpet, too. He gets so much energy out swatting them around and chasing them. He also figured out how to play fetch with these lol. I’ll roll it across the floor and he’ll run and slide to catch it. He realized that was fun and has started bringing it back to me after I throw it. Bottom line, these are just awesome. He loves them, they tire him out, and they’re cheap. 11/10
Her favorite toy!!
Ariel loves these things more than any other toy I have tried. They roll nicely and can be picked up with claws or teeth. She will often carry one around, and sometimes even brings it back for me to throw again! She loves any kind of ball, but these are by far the best.
Cats LOVE these
All 3 of my cats love these little balls. They are made out of the same type of plastic as the pull tab of a gallon of milk...and I don't know about your cats but mine love playing with that also. These balls are lite and my cats love batting them and flipping up in the air. Great find.
My kitten's favorite ball toys!
My kitten absolutely loves these! I even taught her to fetch with them! Their bouncy structure makes them an easy toy to keep herself entertained without me having to throw them, which is great for when she gets the zoomies while I'm working.
best kitten toy
The kittens love the balls they hide them in the package paper from the box and pounce all over then they carry the balls all around
Well, honestly, when the pkg was first opened, I thought what flimsy junk. Hah! Since I'm not the ones CONSTANTLY carrying them around, chasing them, laying on them,, reaching under the couch, stove, fridge for these colorful balls...who am I to say?? Of all the toys~ and there are baskets full~I would say these are my kittehs favorite! Whoda thunk? I'm sad they are NOT USA made.
Best ball toy EVER!
My cat absolutely loves these toys. They roll really well but wobble a little because of their uneven shape, which makes them more intriguing to chase. They are light and open so they are easy to bat and pick up and carry around in his mouth (which is super cute but hard to get a picture of).
They love them.
I have 2 older cats and they pretty much turn into kittens playing with crazies.
I agree with the description as Flimsy. My cats showed no interest at all in playing with these. Seemed like a good idea - but not.
Flimsy, uninteresting trash
my cat is completely uninterested. I can't even put treats in here to make him interested. also the toys are super flimsy and they don't go far when you throw them