JW Pet Cataction Ball with Wand Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Knows how to please a cat.
- Flexible wire provides quick movement to test your cat's agility.
- Cats will love to try to catch the feathers and pom-poms mid flight.
- Provide hours of enticing, interactive playtime with your feline friend.
- Encourages your cat's natural instinct to pounce.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.54Chewy Price
- Frisco Cell Phone Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$9.05Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Unicorn Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.24Chewy Price
- Petstages Rainbow Cloud Teaser Wand Cat Toy w/ Catnip$7.49Chewy Price
- Petlinks Knit Nipper Refillable Cat Toy with Catnip$7.49Chewy Price$10.48List Price
- KONG Wrangler AvoCATo Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Petlinks 3 Blind Mice Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.94Chewy Price$7.76List Price
- dealPetstages Toss 'N Dangle Frog Plush Cat Toy$5.00Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Turbo Tail Cat Toy, Rattle Mouse$4.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catch Of The Day The Cod Father Cat Toy$6.30Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Pets First Georgia Football Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$19.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Petlinks Lil' Creepers Refillable Cat Toy with Catnip$8.60Chewy Price$11.53List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
78 Customer Reviews
Only toy my cat does not get sick of
We keep having to rebuy this toy because our cat is obsessed with it. Usually after a handful of months he breaks it, but since he's so obsessed with it it's worth rebuying. HIGHLY suggest it. The photo makes it look like other wands, but the way the two balls and feathers hang from the string make it so the cat can thump one of the balls while holding onto the other.
my cat loves this toy!
My cat is sort of grumpy and has anxiety issues. This is her favorite toy! I also love the colors and it makes her happy. Thank you :)
The bouncy string really makes this toy! It's Milo's favorite. Feathers have fallen off with play but ball is still in tact with months of heavy use
Cats and dogs love it!
I bought this for my cat and she loves it! Super stretchy string and the feathers are deeply embedded in the ball so they don't fall out super easy. My new puppy also loves this because he can play tug of war with me when I am lazy and on the couch haha.
Dante loves this toy. He is a fan of feathers and wand toys, I was nervous about this one bc of the ball part, but he loves this toy. Today he hit his head on the table trying to surprise attack it lol. This is a very fun toy for him
Overjoyed by feathers
My male cat Bam-Bam latched onto this toy immediately. He loves the feathers and loves chasing them around when you play with him.
I got this in June 2016. The string just broke. It hangs over a metal bar in the bathroom and is my youngest cat's go-to occupation for accompanying me to the loo. He's chewed, claws, pulled, rubbed, everything you can do to it. It finally broke with me tugging to hard and it caught on the bar. My fault so he gets a new one. ;) Great durability!!
Favorite toy but pro lem
This is Harry’s favorite toy and has had at least three of them. He loves to retreat it. They have lasted for months or even a year before they start to wear out EXCEPT the one I just got. The ball detached from the string after 2 days. Harry is so disappointed.
String broke in less than two weeks time. The stick handle is made well. This review must be at least 50 characters long.
Cat Wand Toy
My cat is a bit afraid of this toy. I think it's because the ball is sort of heavy & she is afraid of getting bonked with it. She plays with it when I hang it from her cat tree sometimes though.