JW Pet Cataction Door Knob Teaser with Lattice Cuz Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for those fuzzy kitties that like to play rough. Help keep your cat on her toes as this toy helps bring out your cat's natural "catching" instincts.
- Flexible wire provides quick movement to test your cat's agility.
- Uniquely made to allow you to interact with your pet during play time. Perfect for pulling while your cat swats.
- Durable design that is made to last as long as possible, cats will love to try to catch the Lattice Cuz mid flight.
- This product is made with your pet's well-being in mind. Made from non-toxic, durable materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Dragon Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.78Chewy Price$5.98List Price
- Outward Hound Catnip Chaser Cat Toy$7.29Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Frisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Retro Circles$4.51Chewy Price$5.64List Price
- Ethical Pet Fishing Rod & Reel Kitty Teaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$10.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Petstages Unicorn Cat & Narwhale Cat Toy, one size, 2-pack$6.24Chewy Price
- Turbo Wobble Bottle Cat Toy with Catnip$13.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Tipsy Turtle Catnip Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.07Chewy Price$7.76List Price
- Petstages Donut Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.49Chewy Price
- Hartz Cattraction Silver Vine & Catnip Gator Cat Scratcher Toy, Color Varies$8.47Chewy Price$9.37List Price
- Imperial Cat Slither 'N Snake Catnip Cat Toy$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Petstages Nighttime Bug Cat Toy with Catnip$5.69Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Ethical Pet 5-in Noisy Ferret Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 5-in$5.24Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
82 Customer Reviews
Broken before opened
It arrived broken, unfortunately for my kitties. I tried to wrap the wire around to keep the bottom half of the ball, but the attaching pegs from top to bottom were broken when I opened the box.
Door cat toy
I was really hoping for great things with this toy. It does attach securely to the door knob and the wire seems long enough. The toy is not to noisy so it doesn’t bug me when ever I open the door but my cats never play with it. I bent the wires out away from the door thinking they didn’t like it so close but that didn’t work either. Won’t buy another but I don’t think it’s the toys fault. My cats just weren’t interested.
My six year old cat didn't even give it a second look. I think it's more for curious kittens. I gave it away.
IT'S AN OK TOY
HE PLAYED WITH IT FOR ABOUT A HALF HOUR HASN'T PLAYED WITH IT SINCE.
This toy is a dud
My cat is totally uninterested in this toy. I think part of it is that the have the ball with a bell in it attached to a wire. It doesn’t swing or move around.
Its a good cat toyy
Its good and all but it seems most of my cats aren't interested in it
No response from my cats
My cats have ignored this toy completely. I think if it were closer to the ground they might be attracted to it.
It's my cats fault
I only gave 3 stars because I'm very neutral. My cats don't play with it at all. They usually play with anything like this so I'm confused.
My cats love it!
One of the most entertaining toys I’ve bought in a long time
I bought this for my 7 month cat and she LOVED it. I should probably have something to criticize about this item but I dont. This cat doorknob toy works excellently and fit on almost and doorknob. I think that anyone that reads this review needs to order this and it has an amazing price, and worth every cent.