JW Pet Cataction Featherlite Catnip Boa Squeaking Cat Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cuddly feather character.
- Exercise for your cat's body and mind.
- Features long tail and squeaky belly.
- Fun toy produces a strong aroma that drives cats crazy for hours.
- Provide hours of enticing, interactive playtime with your feline friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Shoe Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.20Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet Shimmer Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack$3.49Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Summer Fun Surfboard Kicker Cat Toy$5.98Chewy Price
- Jackson Galaxy Puma Paw Cat Toy with Catnip$5.50Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Fat Cat Classic Tail Chaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.99Chewy Price
- dealFat Cat Classic Springy Worms Cat Toy, Color Varies, 2 count$4.99Chewy Price
- Catit Design Senses Circuit Motion Activated Illuminated Balls Cat Toy, 2 count$6.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Wool Pom Poms Cat Toy with Catnip$3.09Chewy Price$3.89List Price
- dealEthical Pet Atomic Rubber Bouncing Ball Cat Toy, 2-pack$4.86Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Classic Eeeks! Flower Chic Cat Toy, 1 count, Color Varies$2.82Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Petstages Squeak Squeak Mouse Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Petstages Cat Jack Cat Toy with Catnip$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Feather||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers, Mice Toys||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
130 Customer Reviews
Cute Toy For Younger Cats
Got this for my 14 year old cat. Thought she might like it since she likes to play attack on invisible things on the floor. Nope. She looked at it. Sniffed it. Gave it a bat and walked away. She has not touched it since then. I gave it to my daughter for her two cats. They love it. But they are a few years younger than my older cat.
It surprised me, but she likes it!
I bought this because it wasn't very expensive and seemed different than most of the other cat toys. It took her awhile to warm up to it, but they eventually bonded. She even figured out how to squeak it.
One of my cats claimed it as his and will groom it like it's his baby or using it as a self-soother.We keep it on his favorite napping spot. Once in a while one of the other cats will steal it. Definitely worth the money.
Best toy ever!!
This is my cat’s most favorite toy. In time he’s decapitated it, pulled all the feathers off the head which is the squeaker, plays with that and the boa part. The eyes are glued well on the boa and this is pretty well made for a cat. He carries it all over the house with him. Going to get another one
Best “baby” EVER!!
I bought this toy for my cat the day we got him & 6 years later it’s still his favorite toy. We call it his “baby.” Every night, like clockwork, he will carry it in his mouth letting out a deep meow. He brings it to me every night before bed. He loves it!!! I hope this toy is here to stay because it my cats FAVORITE toy. I keep a couple in the cupboard just in case.
Not very durable
I’m not gonna lie, my cat LOVED this thing. She loved to carry it around everywhere, pull the fur off, and destroy the squeaker inside. I’ve considered getting another one just because of how much she loved it. But this thing is terrible quality. You would have to have the most gentle cat ever for it to last longer than a week. My cat pulled the eyes off, ate the feathers and eventually unraveled it so the squeaker came out and chewed on that. I would have been very concerned if I didn’t find all the pieces that came off. Its literally just a fuzzy rope now. My cat is spoiled so I may get another one and just put it away when I’m not home to watch her and that is the only reason I gave 2 stars.
If your cat enjoys feathers as much as mine does, then this is the perfect toy. My cat loves to groom this and act as if it was prey he caught himself. He also is really intrigued by the speak.
Cats love this
My cats adore this. They love to throw it and bat it and drag it around he house, crying to all their joy of having conquered this beast. It's the right size for it as well, built not to small and not too big.
JW Cataction Boa
My cats favorite toy. He destroyed the squeaker so now I have to buy some replacements but it’s worth it. He loves carrying it around the house and wrestling with it.
Cats Love this but Destroy it Immediately
My cats love this toy but break the squeaker and take the eyes off within minutes. Still fun to play with after though.