JW Pet Flea & Fine Comb
About This Item
- Convenient two-in-one grooming tool with a palm sized fine-tooth comb and separate flea comb in a helpful carrying case.
- Stainless steel comb helps to remove tangles and smooths the hair of your pet, great for keeping your cat or dog’s coat smooth and shiny.
- Flea comb is perfect for parting hair at skin level which makes it easy to find small pests hiding on your pet.
- Flea comb removes both fleas and eggs to keep your pet and home from suffering an infestation.
- Brush is aptly sized to groom your pet’s face and eyes, allowing you to remove pests from any area on your dog or cat.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz Groomer's Best Flea Comb for Dogs & Cats$4.62Chewy Price
- Evolution Dog Flea Comb$8.49Chewy Price
- Le Salon Essentials Flea Dog Comb$3.99Chewy Price
- TickCheck Premium Dog Tick Removal Kit$12.95Chewy Price
- Safari Flea Comb for Dogs, Short Coat$5.99Chewy Price
- Safari Double Row Flea Comb for Dogs$5.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Dog Flea Comb$11.15Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Combat Comb Topical Spot On Pet Treatment Application Tool$8.49Chewy Price
- Dr. Mercola Tick Stick Dog & Cat Tick Removal Tool$6.32Chewy Price$6.65List Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Medium & Large Breeds, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)$6.28Chewy Price$5.97Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Hartz Ultra Guard ProMax Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Black, 2 collars (12-mos. supply)$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Giant Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
NOT a cat comb
This 2 pack of combs should not be sold for cats. Cats are mentioned 2 times in description/benefits. Maybe manufacturer knew this as a dog represents on face card. The tines on both combs are just to big for cat combing. Length on both are fine.
I have to wash my shih tzu's eyes daily, he gets eye crusties. This comb is great for cleaning gently around the eyes after washing them and getting all the goop out that gets stuck in the hairs
Two combs, great buy, I use it around my small dog’s eyes.
What happened to real flea combs
I tried the smaller side on the kitten an cat the comb just rolled right over the fleas. What a joke. Thought it would work, but you can see the metal teeth are not consistent and bend easily. Not your parents flea comb those combs would last for years. Stainless steel an yes they caught a million fleas cannot find a good flea comb anywhere.
it works but...
this is a good comb, although I was looking for a better comb than the plastic ones that are sharp and tend to get damaged quickly. this comb works well on most my animals, but it still has the same issue, it bends some of the finer metal forks. but, it is still better than the plastic combs out there.
great for the price
Handy combs to have nearby for impromptu brushings for my kitties. I mostly use the slightly larger comb for combing out thick fluffs.
Not to shabby
Overall this is a quality item and I would repurchase it if I needed a second or a replacement The Positives -nice case for the combs -ergonomically sound design for combs and case. - nice color scheme! Only thing and its probably a fluke one bristle was a hair shorter on my flea comb but you can’t tell once your combs in your kitties fur and pulling out the fleas so you can drown the life out of the worthless stinkin’ fleas!!!
Might be useful for long-haired cats
The smaller comb is somewhat useful for us, but the larger one is of no use to us. I was trying to replace the flea-comb from years ago but this set is just an extra right now. With four cats, having a good flea comb is very important.
Great grooming tool!
I use these combs to remove the gunky eye crust that gets in my pup's eyes. Just dampen and soften the eye gunk and then carefully comb the soft debris away. I love that you get two combs plus a case for less than I would pay at the pet store ($7.99 for one comb). Also I have two choices for the size I want to use. I'm glad I found these. Thanks Chewy!
Its not a flea comb no matter how many times u swipe it.!!! So irritating. Do NOT buy if looking to get fleas with!!