JW Pet Grass Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The smooth sides make it an excellent fetch toy. Openings on each side allow the toy to be used as a treat ball too.
- Innovative ball is super durable and double-molded to stand up to tough chewers
- Provide hours of enticing, interactive playtime with your canine friend. Help keep your dog occupied and help prevent bad habits like destroying furniture.
- Perfect for those pups that like to play, helps keep your dog on her toes as this toy helps channel your dog's natural instincts.
- This product is made with your pet's well-being in mind. Made of non-toxic durable rubber infused with vanilla extract.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.14Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Pro Launcher Dog Toy, 18M$16.35Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.19Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Jumper Ball Dog Toy, Glow, 4-in$6.75Chewy Price$9.50List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Red/Orange Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Orange, 3-Squeakers$12.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- KONG Wild Elk Antler Dog Toy, Large/X-Large$29.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- dealOutward Hound Squeaker Matz Gator Plush Dog Toy, Ginormous$27.49Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Zoo Tiger Plush Dog Toy, Jr$23.49Chewy Price
- Multipet Latex Hippo Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$11.37Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Jumbler Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$15.09Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Gigglers Hedgehog Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, 6.5-in$7.99Chewy Price$9.89List Price
- Chuckit! Paraflight Max Glow Dog Toy, Small$10.90Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky, Exercise||Bouncy||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
great for small dogs and peanutbutter
My shih tzu loves this cause he can get a grip on the ball. Also the ridges are great for putting a treat like peanutbutter on it.
Grass ball toy
A big waste of money, I bought them on sale and still way too much money. I wish that I had not purchased 4 of them. Balls split after only 2 times of throwing. Very poorly made.
Already had one -- purchase two more!
Many months ago we purchased this JW Grass Ball for Sophie, our bull terrier. It's the only ball she hasn't chewed apart! There are maybe 2 or 3 of the pokey nubbins that are missing off of the original and many, many bite indentations, but, this ball is a survivor. So we purchased two more because our frisky dog loves to play with lots of balls simultaneously. Another great feature of this ball's design allows for some wonky bouncing -- the unpredictability of the bouncing adds to the fun!
Entertaining for my puppy, but was unfinished
My puppy loves toys like this that dispense treats when he plays with them. He also has 2 of the barbell/bone style ones from this same manufacturer. Unfortunately, this one was not finished quite as well as the other style. This one had little bits of the rubber sticking out at the molded seams. And the holes, where you insert treats, were not smoothed out. Puppy could not resist picking at the rubber and eating it. I tried to file away the rough bits, but it wasn’t possible. I threw it away.
Not good for my dog
My Lab managed to destroy this toy in 15 minutes. I was looking for something sturdy to clean his teeth - this wasn't it. He tore pieces of the spikes off, as well as the rubber ball where it connected to the spikey part. I would not recommend this product for an aggressive chewer.
Love this toy
My Border Collie Red Heeler mix loves this toy. He loves the rubber material and the little "grass" that pokes out is his favorite part, even though we put some treats in the middle!
Large is large!!
The large version is about the size of a softball and can hold sausages that are broken in half. Perfect for labs and other large breeds.
great tough toy
I found this to be an excellent toy. My Rottweiler, who destroys everything, has been gnawing on this for months, with no damage. This and his Kong are the only things that have survived. He has the large size,it’s quite big probably 1-1/2 times the size of a tennis ball, maybe slightly larger. I recommend this for hard chewing dogs.
Our dog absolutely loves this ball. If you want one that bounces well, this is it!!
I ordered this and it is too small for my dogs. It will not go to waist though. I gave it to my granddaughter who has a very small dog. It's a great ball and will reorder in the right size.