JW Pet Gripsoft Double Row Undercoat Rake
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips and ergonomic handle which are made to optimize comfort and control while grooming
- Features two rows of round tipped teeth that lift out loose and shedding hair from the undercoat while smoothing out lightly matted parts of the top coat
- The teeth are turned 90 degrees away from the skin keeping them parallel to prevent "raking" so there is no harm to your pet's skin
- Suitable for all breed types and hair types
- designed to specially tend to your pets underlayer of hair
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFURminator DeShedding Waterless Spray For Dogs, 8.5-oz bottle$7.55Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.17Autoship Price
- DealConairPROPET Dog Rounded-Tip Shears, 5-in$9.44Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealRinse Ace Self-Cleaning Retractable Bristle Pet Brush, Small$14.95Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealKenchii Oval Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Small$24.00Chewy Price
- DealKenchii Oblong Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$26.00Chewy Price
- DealKenchii Luxury Dog & Cat Rake, 16-Tooth$45.00Chewy Price
- DealPet Magasin Pet Grooming Gloves$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealSafari Fine Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
- DealFour Paws Magic Coat Dual-Sided Combo Brush for Dogs$12.79Chewy Price
- DealFour Paws Magic Coat Comb for Dogs$6.34Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Steel, Metal||Rubber||Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
246 Customer Reviews
This rake really pulls the undercoat out, works great. My one dog who has long hair and gets tangles is not crazy about it and this really pulls. Not really sure how the prongs feel to a dog? Our other shorter hair dog tolerates it well and really finally got his undercoat fur out.
I have tried numerous brushes for my dogs but always felt it wasn't getting all the fur. With the first brush of this rake you could see the difference. There is a lot less dog hair in my house now.
JW pet gripsoft undercoat rake
Love it! This comb easily removes so much fur off my great pyrenees. I use it daily and her fur now looks so healthy and flowing with less shedding in the house. I tried Furminator before, but for me this JW undercoat rake works so much better! Thank you JW!!
Used this when my dog was shedding his winter coat and it seemed to get it all out! Also didn’t seem to pull on the hair as much as the Furminator does so my dog didn’t hate it as much :)
Skeptic turned believer!
I'll be the first to admit that I thought this wasn't going to work out particularly well. Just two rows of thick points is supposed to help with the undercoat of my husky mix? I tried a lot of brushes and they all work to a point. This brush makes some very quick work of my girl's undercoat! Very pleasantly surprised!
Wowza! highly recommend
Our Great Pyrenees mix sheds more than is possible. She and I both love this brush.
Didn't realize how much more hair there is
If your dog has a double coat, a rake is a necessity and this rake does a really good job. We have to go outside or the floor has to be swept (again).
Highly recommend for double coated dogs. I have a Samoyed who sheds constantly. This tool is a life saver to comb out knots with the help of a bit of coconut oil. Easy to use and great results.
Product was as advertised. Worked great on long hair dogs. Got rid of old fur.
Double row brush
Nice brush and easy to use. The grip is works well. It brushes the fur nicely.