JW Pet Gripsoft Slicker Brush
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||—||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
About This Item
- For best results, use brush daily to remove dead or shedding hair
- Slicker brush features rounded head and slightly angled pins
- The most effective on double coated breeds with thick fur
- Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips and an ergonomically designed handle made to fit the natural curvature of your hand
- Designed to optimize comfort and control while grooming your furry friend
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Wire Pin Brush for Dogs, Small$10.49Chewy Price
- Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Dogs, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Small Pin Brush$2.60Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- TropiClean Papaya Mist Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Dog Shedding Blade, Large$13.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Earthbath Hypo-Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.97Chewy Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Double Row Undercoat Rake$11.17Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Shedding Comb$9.54Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- TropiClean Medicated Oatmeal & Tea Tree Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$70.46Chewy Price$150.99List Price$66.94Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Dog Undercoat Rake, 3/4" Medium Tooth$11.49Chewy Price
- FURminator Firm Slicker Brush For Dogs, Large$11.00Chewy Price$14.39List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
We have a long haired golden shepherd and this brush is awesome. It works well and does not pull his hair.
I love these brushes. Great ergonomic design. Easy on the hand and arm. A must have.
Best grooming brush
This brush was recommended to us by our professional groomer. We immediately purchased one to keep our Standard Poodle looking salon fresh. The brush keeps his hair mat free and so fluffy!
Pins are too hard
I've bought several JW brushes years ago, both small and large, and hard and soft pin, and I love them all. I can't find my hard pin large brush, so I bought this one. It has much harder pins than my last one. I can't even get it through my poodles' hair. They like to be brushed, but they tried to get away when I used this hard pin brush on them. I won't use it on them anymore. They would rather have the soft pin brush. I'm sure this one would work well on other types of haircoat, but not on my wiry poodles' hair.
Great brush. My only wish is that I would have bought a self cleaning one due to the short close bristles. The head size gets the job done, but still fits in small joint areas. I have a 110lb Rottweiler and a 70 mix. Works great on both!
Works great on her super long hair... we love it!!
I wasn't sure it would work great with her long coat. The handle seems small to the actual bristle area. But, it did work great! Bella has 3 layers of fur and it works great without snagging and hurting her.
This slicker brush works great on my Yorkie and Biewer Terrier. Less pulling of the hair and removes the matted areas nicely with out pain.
Love Chewy and JW but I am finding the design of this brush to be flawed. Because of the angle i am only able to get the part closest to the handle to make contact when brushing. That or palm the brush making the handle obsolete and the tool uncomfortable to use. Not a fan
Made well and long handle makes it easy to use for large dogs.
It is a good brush
This is a good brush for Poodles, and any medium or long haired dog or cat. I have tried many brands and this is my favorite.