JW Pet Hol-ee Roller X Extreme Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of non-toxic durable rubber
- Innovative ball is super durable and double-molded to stand up to tough chewers
- Promotes exercise and helps eliminate boredom
- Openings allow the toy to be used as a treat ball too
- Tough enough to stand up to constant chewing, can be stretched and tugged
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Camping Tent Hide & Seek Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.60Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Waggle Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$7.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Camping BBQ Grill Hide & Seek Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Pro Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 18M$11.19Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Twist 'n Treat Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Large$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Bouncin' Bowlin' Pin Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$5.54Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Magic Mushroom Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium/Large$17.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball Dog Toy, Small$5.54Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Chuckit! Paraflight Flyer Dog Toy, Small$7.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Bouncy||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
298 Customer Reviews
Almost but not quite
My goal is to find a ball that is somewhere in weight between the regular Hol-ee Roller and this Xtreme. The regular ball is too light to produce a good loft when kicking, and this ball is a little too hard and heavy and hurts my toes when I kick it. Also, when it is really cold outside this X gets harder and I'm afraid one of these days it's going to break my dog's teeth when he catches the ball in the air. Seriously.
Buy it. Seriously.
I’m writing this review two years later to let everyone know that this toy has held up and is seriously the only toy that keeps my girl occupied for long periods of time. Just find a good treat that fits inside it and toss it to your pooch and they’ll be busy! The dog treats we’ve found to work well inside it: dream bones and the Dingo raw hide balls. Milo’s Kitchen also has some snacks that work well. Good Luck!
Great toy to get energy out and work the mind
My dogs love playing with these not only for the treats, but for the competition with each other who can finish their ball faster. They enjoy carrying it and running around the house, and dropping it down our 5 stairs and running after it. We will be buying more once they chew through these as you can really see them thinking hard about how to get the treats out so its great mental stimulation.
It's a keeper
My Stumpy Tail Australian Cattle (Blue Heeler) puppy loves this toy, and especially with his jerky treats inside! It's durable enough for this surprisingly strong chewer, too. Great product at a great price, and with extremely fast shipping. Mine is a deep, midnight blue, but my pup doesn't seem to mind the color difference. Happy customer all around!
TOUGH AND FUN
These toys are super tough and fun for my pups! The instant they came out of the box, my dogs were all over them! I can't believe how well they have held up! (My dogs have ripped apart a Kong chew toy, so they can be very tough on toys!!) I will definitely be buying more toys made by JW Pet!!!
Tough enough for my power chewer
The JW Hol-ee Roller X Extreme is a great toy. My Boston Terrier is two years old, and he is a power chewer. He has managed to chew up many toys that were suppose to be tough. He currently has two Hol-ee Roller X Extreme balls that he has had for a year or more. They are still going strong. He plays with them all of the time. His first Hol-ee Roller was the regular one, not the Extreme one. He had it a few weeks before he chewed it up. It was a miracle that he could have a toy that lasted for a few weeks rather than a few minutes. Lol. Then I discovered there was a Hol-ee Roller EXTREME. I bought him one and he chewed one of the sections up, but it took him months to do that. I knew it was a good toy if it could last for several months. I threw it away and bought him two more, which are the two he has right now. They have proved to be tough enough for my power chewer. I definitely recommend the JW Pet Hol-ee Roller X Extreme Dog Toy. I’m going to get Rocket a third one pretty soon. He loves his Hol-ee Roller X Extremes.
Heavy Chewer Approved
My 35lb blue heeler, Captain, loves this ball. He is constantly chewing on it and so far, it has lasted over 6 months. It's lightweight and durable.
Lasted about an hour
I had high hopes for this but it lasted about an hour and he was tearing peices off of it.
Fun Ball to throw
It’s fairly sturdy for a chewer!! My Dobie puppy likes it most when we put bigger treats in the middle bc he has to try and figure out how to get hem out of it lol.
Chewy does it right!!
The Extreme Dog Toy is absolutely what our dog, Annie, needed. She had one years ago and needed a new one so she loves the new one as much as she did the old one! THANK YOU Chewy!!