JW Pet InSight Clean Cup Bird Feed & Water Cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to install, remove and refill
- Durable and dishwasher safe
- Clear plastic guard locks in place to keep debris inside the cage
- Fits vertical and horizontal cage wires with simple screw on design
- Small is suitable for parakeets, canaries and other small birds, medium is suitable for cockatiels, conures, lovebirds and similar size parrots and large size is ideal for birds such as parrots and macaws
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealJW Pet Clean Water Silo Bird Waterer, Tall$5.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Lixit Poultry Feeder & Waterer, 128-oz$15.52Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Antique Bottle Hummingbird Feeder, Red$14.71Chewy Price$21.49List Price
- C&S EZ Fill Deluxe Suet Wild Bird Feeder, Green$9.99Chewy Price$10.29List Price
- Mosaic Birds Baffle Dome Bird Feeder, 32-oz, Cobalt Blue$92.99Chewy Price
- Flock Fest Dried Mealworms Adult Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag & Stainless Steel Feeder Bucket$53.67Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- My Favorite Chicken Coop Cup Poultry Feeder, 27-oz$5.99Chewy Price
- Little Giant Plastic Flip-Top Poultry Feeder$11.99Chewy Price$13.75List Price
- Little Giant Bucket Feeder, 2-gal$17.05Chewy Price$20.30List Price
- dealPerky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$25.49Chewy Price
- Red Carpet Studios Bird Feeder Tube & Perches, Black$35.95Chewy Price
- Sunnydaze Decor Red Mosaic Glass Flower Hummingbird Feeder$26.95Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
152 Customer Reviews
one piece was defective
I was a bit disappointed as I needed food and water bowls for my daughters visitor bird cage. This was a set of two. One was good the other had this discoloration in the clear plastic cover that looked like glue but was actually a smoked or spattered area in the plastic that gave a smoky look to the bird feeder
Didn’t meet expectations
I couldn’t find any measurements in the item description, so I had to guess the size. When it arrived, the glue used to seal the pieces was splattered onto the clear plastic top part, making it look permanently sloppy. My bird doesn’t seem to mind, but I’m not happy about spending my hard earned money on something that never should have passed inspection at the factory.
perfect for small birds
Not easy to clean because of small size, top part can not be removed, but I use one finger n a small piece of sponge. After rinsing with hot water, the glue gets weak n water leaks (drip, drip, drip). You have to be careful not to pour water to close to the glued pieces. Besides that it is good for a small bird. I have a parakeet.
easy to use, keeps water clean
I got this for my rat to help keep his water clean. He doesnt like using a water bottle and a dish gets filled with stuff. The hood helps keep water clean as well as keeping it off the floor. It has a perch in front. It easily twists and lifts out for cleaning and filling. The 4 stars instead of 5 was only due to not being able to remove hood from cup. Still it is easy to clean. Good size for small birds or small animals. As my rat has grown big now it is getting a little small but was perfect most of his growing.
These worked for 3 of my parakeets just fine but my other parakeet she is just too smart and she figured out how to turn them and unlatch the plastic piece that keeps the feeder in the base so needless to say she kept knocking them down onto the bottom of the cage so I stopped using them
Love these for Sugar Gliders!
Chewy, Please add these for a reference to Sugar Glider Section Suggestions. My 7 gliders love drinking out if these. Yes, I have to clean and change water daily, but they love drinking from it. All the bottles I have tried in the past for them have leaked immediately or within a month so gave up on bottles. These are also great for feeding live meal worms as well or their food and or treats. This is a Winner in my book!
Excellent fit for our parakeets
Perfect size, easy to fill and clean. The food cup twist and detach so they can be removed for cleaning.
Bird Feed and Water Cup
so easy to attach anywhere inside of the cage. They slide off to clean and add food/water. They can perch on them to eat/drink.
In the connection between the clear plastic lid and the blue plastic water dish, I am finding "black mold". They cannot be separated so I cannot clean the connection. How can I prevent this? I wash it in the dishwasher every time I use it and dry it thoroughly.
Too cute for words
I use this for water and the cover keeps the water clean