JW Pet Kitty Kickz Cat Toy
About This Item
- Filled with organic catnip to pique your paw-tner’s interest and keep her busy.
- Measures 10 inches long—the purr-fect length for wrestling.
- Great for supervised solo play like bunny kicking, gripping and rolling.
- Encourages plenty of healthy exercise and mental stimulation.
- Made with a combination of plush and durable materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Litterbox.com Hemp Pillows Cat Toy, 2 count, Orange & White$10.00Chewy Price
- Turbo Catnip Belly Squirrel Tail Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$6.99Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Hemp Octopus Cat Toy, Orange$10.00Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Cork Chicken Cat Toy$5.00Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Mewnicorn & Rainbow Poop Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Ninja & Throwing Star Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$4.88Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Litterbox.com Cork Lobster Cat Toy$5.00Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Cork Panda Cat Toy$5.00Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Magic Interactive Play Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$6.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Turbo Random Fun Cat Toy with Catnip, Big Ears Mouse$2.99Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Hemp Turtle Cat Toy, Orange$12.00Chewy Price
- Turbo Natural Cat Toy, Candy$3.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Canvas, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers, Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
It's not for all cats
It's kind of large-ish and pretty stiff. My cat actually found it off-putting and/or boring, and at one point I kind of poked him with it - since its really firm and inflexible and smooth, he was not pleased. Maybe for a cat that is a super aggressive player who will play with anything it could work.
Not her favorite
so long as it had catnip on it she likes it., otherwise total bomb.
Kitty couldn't care less
Perfect dimensions for a kick toy, great construction, yet Sophie Sue couldn't be bothered. Wants her falling-apart stuffed elephant, and that's that.
Kickz cat toy
My kitties have not seemed interested in this toy yet. Maybe I need to kind of show them how to play with it....
I bought 2 ...one for each cat... They were rubbing against my legs while I was opening the packages! They were both biting and kicking them almost instantly.
Kitty loves the kick toy! It's as if he said...."Thank you! You noticed that the toy is perfect for my awesome "rabbit kicking"! Well made and sturdy.
My kitty has zero interest in this thing. My kids play with it more than she’s deigned to give it a dirty look. It’s held up against twin toddlers but they can’t really do much to it.
My cats love this JW Pet Kitty Kicks toy!
My kitties really love this! They kick it, and roll on it.
My cat immediately played with it!
As soon as I got it out of the package, my cat went at it!
Two cats and neither one showed one bit of interest in this.