JW Pet Medium Comfy Bird Perch
About This Item
- Breeder recommended for cockatiels, lovebirds, conures and lories.
- Birds love the shapes, bright colors and the material of this perch. Holds its shape and easily attaches to wire cages.
- Made of specially woven, multi-colored cotton that will soothe and exercise tender feet. Hand washable for easy clean.
- Depending on the length of the cable, you can create loops, curves, and other interesting shapes by twisting and bending the rope.
- Create excitement and helps relieve cage stress, boredom, and related feather picking.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealSuper Bird Creations Rope Bungee Bird Perch, Color Varies, X-Large$42.39Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- dealPenn-Plax Bird Landing Perch with Mirror & Beads, Medium$2.27Chewy Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Hardwood Bird Perch, Small$12.02Chewy Price
- dealSheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, Aqua, Large$9.45Chewy Price
- dealYaheetech 52-in Rolling Bird Cage, Hammered Black, Large$135.99Chewy Price$141.99List Price
- dealLiving World Pedi-Perch Cement Bird Perch, Large$16.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Coconut Hut Bird Perch, Small$9.64Chewy Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Busy Beak Balloon Bird Perch$11.62Chewy Price
- dealPenn-Plax Bird Tree Perch$57.99Chewy Price$70.44List Price
- dealWild Harvest Chewable Perch 3 in 1 Activity Bird Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.39List Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Dancing Bird Perch$15.13Chewy Price$21.62List Price
- dealBird Life Small & Medium Bird Perch, 8-in$11.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Lovebird, Cockatiel, Conure||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Parrot||Parrot, Cockatiel, Parakeet||Cockatiel, Parrotlet, Lovebird||Cockatiel, Parakeet|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||N/A||Wood||Rope||N/A|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
172 Customer Reviews
PrettyPretty Loves Them
These are great perches. I have six in his big cage, one on of top of his viewing/sleeping cage, and one in his travel cage. He spends more time on these than on any other type of perch. I love how you can use them to imitate tree branches, some going this way, some inclined, some going that way. The one on his viewing/sleeping cage, I just put it in a big circle with the base being where it attaches, he loves to sit on the tippy top, climbs down to fetch a toy to chew on, listens to bird songs, and keeps me company while I work on this and that.
Versatile, easy on the feet
Our parrot Joey is a senior and needs perches easy on his old feet. These work great, you can attach them in different configurations. Super easy to clean.
JW medium comfy bird perch
Thank you for stocking these perches, difficult to find, really appreciate you have these.
Cockatiels love it
I let this rope outside of their cage for a week and they started using it a day after I put it in.
I already use this perch for one of my cockatiels who is a senior and he has arthritis in his feet.
Although they chew on it a little, I rotate my perches, and I have PLENTY OF OTHER CHEW TOYS AVAILABLE FOR them to chew on.
Our birds prefer this over their wood perches
Our cockatiels prefer this over their wood perches . Very flexible and well made .
Didn’t hold up
My bird chewed it up and it is no good . With in two weeks my bird destroyed perch and tor it apart.
I purchased these perches in 3 different sizes and it's great. They're well made, extremely practical, and easy to customize. Highly recommend!
Comfy Bird Perch
Our birds (all sizes) love these - we do, too! They are very easy to add to cages and clean up nicely.