JW Pet Megalast Bone Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from durable TPR material that holds up to tough play
- Vanilla scent entices dogs and makes chewing even more fun
- Suitable for teething puppies, perfect for interactive play
- Colors vary (blue, green or red)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Jumbo Plush Squeaking Monkey Dog Toy$10.44Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFrisco Skinny Plush Squeaking Fox Dog Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- DealMammoth Knot Tug for Dogs, Color Varies, Large$10.49Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Orka Chew Pair Tough Dog Chew Toy$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealProject Hive Pet Company Fetch Stick Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- DealBooda Fresh N Floss Spearmint 2-Knot Rope Bone Dog Toy, Large$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealJW Pet Megalast Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.30Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealMammoth Cloth Squeaky Rope for Dogs, Color Varies, Small$4.51Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealJW Pet Spiky Cuz Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Large$19.42Chewy Price$29.89List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer||Bouncy||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Exercise|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||—||Rubber||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
216 Customer Reviews
This bone is very rubbery, not hard at all. It took my dog about 2 seconds to start biting chunks off of it. After taking it away from him several times for destroying it and pulling chunks out of his mouth we just trashed it. Will not buy again, and I definitely do not recommend if you have an aggressive chewer! On the flip, if they are nice to their toys they will probably love it. Just not for us.
Found toy needed
We have been looking for this toy we had one with our other puppy. Last through her puppy stage without being torn up.
Great treat toy
This is a great dual toy. Great rugged texture for chewing, bouncy rubber, grooves in the back for putting treats. Ace loves it when I put treats or food in it and he can chew on it to get them out. Can be cleaned easily.
Not for heavy chewers
This toy, although marked mega last, is not for heavy chewers. I have two standard poodles and they had pieces like in photos you see, torn off and chunks off within 10 minutes. Watch the pets if you give these to them, as they can swallow the pieces and cause issues. Not recommended for bigger dogs that like to chew.
Tough and cheap!
This hard rubber from JW is the only material our Vizsla cannot mutilate! She loves it.
They Loved this so much!!!
Both my dogs really enjoyed this and it is really cool because you can rub peanut butter in the cracks and give them something to play with or interact with for hours. I do this when I leave them home alone.
Not the best toy
I wouldn't buy this toy again. My dog was able to chew off chunks immediately. I had to take it away and threw it in the trash. It was a bummer.
Broke in half on first day
My 60 pound one year old Springer Spaniel loves to chew and he bit pieces off it right away. We had to throw it away the first day - waste of money.
Chew toy for dogs
This was supposed to be a mega last chew toy. My dog had it chewed apart and wa eating the plastic in about 15 minutes. Don’t waste your money
I purchased this for my 4-month Lab who is teething and had to throw it away after the first day. I bought it thinking it would be softer for his tender gums but even though he loved it, he destroyed it within hours and I found pieces of the rubber all over the carpet. I would not recommend this toy for tough chewers.