JW Pet Palm Nail Grinder for Dogs
About This Item
- Comes equipped with non-slip grips and an ergonomically designed handle made to fit the natural curvature of your hand
- Palm Nail Grinder for Dogs is a cordless and portable nail trimmer with a rotating filing stone that fits in the palm of your hand making it safe and easy to use
- Larger grinding wheel with two different filing grits offers the ability for a more precise cut
- Variable speed controls allows you to find the right speed for you and your pet. This tool even has LED lights for better visibility during grooming
- Nail guard features holes to prevent accidental hair winding and traps nail filings for easy clean up
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Snow White Whitening Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Andis Pet Nail Grinder Replacement Pack$8.32Chewy Price$9.36List Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Dogs & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- Andis UltraEdge T Detachable Blade, T-10, 1/16" - 1.5 mm$45.50Chewy Price$51.09List Price
- Vetoquinol Groom-Aid Spray for Dogs & Cats, 7-oz bottle$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Andis UltraEdge Medium Blending Detachable Blade$60.29Chewy Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Oatmeal Conditioner for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Earthbath Deodorizing Lavender Spritz for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$11.96Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Veterinarian Formulated Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Deep Cleaning Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Cutter Blade, Medium, 2 count$26.26Chewy Price$29.18List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stone|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Buy a better quality item
Not enough power to trim nails Do not recommend I don’t recommend a battery operated trimmer
doesn’t include batteries
Doesn’t include batteries and my dogs are still a little nervous about it. I’ll update when I use it.
It was working gr8 til the gronder wuit turn and the motor kept running... I have nothing against Chewy since I didn't buy itfrom Chewy but a pet store..
They hate the darn thing.
It's horrible, it's noisy and then it uses four AAA batteries, it's slow. I love the ideas of it though.. it fit in the palm of your hand, so they don't know what's about to happen, just make it a bit faster and then throw in some rechargeable batteries and you got yourself a good product.
Less then Adequate
Purchased this product. Not powerful enough. Difficult to get your dog nail in small opening.
NOT for large dogs
This item was welcomed by my dogs, very little noise but not effective. They are Labrador Retrievers with very hard nails.
Poor Design, Underpowered
I was hopeful that this would be good enough for consumer grade, very occasional use. Nope. First off, don't ever drop this or it's done for. Next, you'll need a small Phillips head screwdriver to open the battery compartment. Once you get that open you'll need good eyes, dexterity and another tool to get the AAA batteries in without breaking off the negative pole contact springs. If you do manage to get this all together don't plan on using this on anything larger than a kitten or you'll be at it pretty long. Two stars instead of one for the ergonomic design and LEDs
Purchased this for our new pup. Got it out of the package, dropped it 3’ to the carpeted floor and the stone fell off. It was just glued on. It takes a very small screw driver to open it & put the batteries in. Still not sure how you can squeeze 4 batteries in that small area. I’ll be returning this product. Didn’t even get to use it.
Not what I expected
My Blaze won't let me trim his nails when I turn on the sound makes him tense up and as soon his nails tounch the grinder he began to wrestle off my arm and leap down and hides.
It gets the job done dot-dot-dot slowly
I bought this to trim my pups nails. His nails are really hard and grow fast so I needed something that could keep up. I put four AAA batteries in and the first three speeds are useless because they're just too slow. On full power it starts to grind their nails but if you press to hard it stops the grinder completely. Overall it's not the worst but you will need some patients while using it.