JW Pet Skid Stop Heavyweight Pet Bowls, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to effectively hold your dog's food or water
- Features a skid stop base that prevents your pet's dish from moving during meal time
- Easy-to-clean, stain-resistant plastic and thermoplastic heavy-duty rubber rim make this the ideal bowl for your furry friend
- Rust and bacteria resistant
- Dishwasher safe
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetRageous Designs Toftee's Paws Double Diner Elevated Pet Bowls, Taupe$18.19Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Vintage Water Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$6.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Metro Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Wubby's Duo Diner Pet Bowls, Blue$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs One Spoiled Dog Tapestry Placemat, Regular$10.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Polka Paws Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Pink, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Dexas Popware Double Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Green, 2.5-cup$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Green, 1/2 cup$7.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Stoneware Crock Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, 1-cup$5.99Chewy Price
- Neater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Replacement Leg Extensions, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container & Scoop Combo, Navy & Gray, 10-lb & 25-lb$33.29Chewy Price$36.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||2-cup; 16-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||10-cup; 80-oz||1-cup; 8-oz per bowl||0.75 Cup/6-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
212 Customer Reviews
Doesn't slide or spill!!
This is the perfect bowl for us because some of my cats would slide our current bowl onto the floor. They would splash around it too and it made such a mess. This bowl stays once you place it down and I never have to worry about spills again!!
Nice Mid-Weight Dog Bowl
This is a nice mid-weight dog bowl, well made, but I wouldn't call it heavyweight. The rubber rim protects the floor but won't keep it from moving around. This was fine for our dog, and it was a great price! Tip: To remove the glue from the label pour regular cooking oil in the bowl - enough to cover the bottom (I used canola oil after removing the label) and let it sit for about two hours - the oil dissolves the glue and you'll be able to wipe it out with a paper towel or give it a light wash - no scrubbing necessary! I had already removed the label before I learned about this, so I don't know if it will work without removing the label first. Overall good purchase.
My cat loves to move his bowl all over and these don’t slide around as easily as most bowls. Due to it being lightweight it does slide a bit if he really tries, but I still really like them. I love the price too I will be buying more because I really like them!
Listed as .5 cup, but they are actually 1 cup
The bowls are nice and easy to clean, so I will make use of them as occassionally I get bigger cats, but what I needed was small bowls for kittens. I'd prefer them not to be able to nest in it. Also wanted a lower side to make it easier for them to get to the food. So I will look for smaller dishes and not order these again.
Still sides around side right off table doesn't do what it attened to do
Firstly, the lower edges is a plus for this bowl. Secondly, The skid stop bowl does not keep the bowl from sliding across the floor which is why I ordered this bowl. Thirdly, the sticker at the bottom of the bowl does not come up at all. It has remained as I use it.
Impossible label removal
Bowl comes with a label in the middle of the bowl that is impossible to remove. Even with soaking and scraping it was difficult to remove the label, and there was still a sticky residue left behind.
The bowl is a little more on the lighter side than what I expected although it serves it’s purpose. However be prepared to get the sticky label off the center of the bowl (inside) not sure whose bright idea that was but not smart-had to use oil to get it all off before I could wash it before use
We struggled with one being food dominant, not aggressive but always ready for a snack when our other 2 would want to eat so we started feeding them individually. Great size for our 11 and 85 pounders.
Good dish and good quality
I like this bowl, it is a little bigger than I expected but good quality. Does not slide and washes easily.