JW Pet Sloth Squeaky Ball Dog Toy, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of a durable, non-toxic rubber material that’s gentle on teeth and gums.
- The sloth shape delivers a fun, unpredictable bounce as it hits the ground.
- Contains a captivating squeaker that’s designed to stay inside the toy for your dog’s safety.
- Paw-fect for a game of catch or fetch.
- The small size is great for puppies and small dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- SodaPup Nylon Honey Bone Dental Tower Chew Dog Toy$11.39Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fall Boot Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.67Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Key to My Heart Chew Dog Toy$11.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Mod Wishbone Chew & Enrichment Dog Toy$11.39Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- SodaPup Ice Cream Cone Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Pink, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Hamburger Rubber Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Camron the Camo Gator Z-Stitch Grunterz Dog Toy$24.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Blueberry Mini Donutz Dog Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- West Paw Rumpus Small Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orange$13.95Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Squirrel & Raccoon Plush Squeaker Dog Toys, 2 count$9.06Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Bone Dry Beaver & Fox Squeaky Plush Dog Toys, 2 count$8.50Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Exercise||Squeaky, Exercise||Water Toy, Squeaky||Squeaky, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Rubber, Plastic||Rubber||Latex, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Squeaker didn't hold up
This ball did not hold up. We have 3 small terriers and they removed not only the squeaker, but the core piece of plastic that holds it in place within a day or two. I removed the dislodged part so they still enjoy the ball for fetch and chewing.
Good for chewers
Our little chewer loves to chase and chew on this ball
sloth squeaky ball
This is our Jack Russell Molly's favorite toy. It is small, has a sqeaker, and is very durable for a pretty aggressive chewer. We have purchased these ball for several years. Molly is now 17 years old and she still enjoys these balls. Our only problem is that Molly is always loosing them in the house.
Still have it after a couple of months which is saying a lot! Good bounce and tough.
To small for my heeler but still great
I accidentally ordered wrong size , so its for a small dog . . However my heeler doesn't care . Ball is extremely durable
This is a great toy
I got one of these for each of my dogs and they both love it. it is the perfect size.I especially like it because I can see it when they alert me that it went under the table, sofa, chair, the other dog. you get the pic.
A squeaky toy that LASTS!
My dog (Manchester Terrier) can barely get a squeak out of this toy b/c of the firm resistance of this tooth-friendly material, so he hasn't been able to "get at it to tear it apart". However, I can make it squeak like mad to get him super excited to chase it! He is more likely to bring it back to me, to make it squeeeeeal again. But *especially* great b/c of its irregular shape, it doesn't roll under the furniture. Best toy I have bought in a long while!
Lasted an hour
My dogs loved them for the time they had them. I previously bought something similar, they lasted a couple of years. These didn't last long. Found pieces of it an hour after I gave it. Put the second one away for the future. I still have one of the older ones they still play with.
Didn't last long
I have a small yorkie. She loves a squeaky ball. It took two days before the squeaker came out of the hole and is inside the ball. She's sooo frustrated because no matter how hard she tries she cant make it squeek.
My Boston and Frenchies like to destroy anything with a squeeker and stuffed toys. This ball is easier for small mouths to hold because of the shape. My dogs love it!