JW Pet Sloth Squeaky Ball Dog Toy, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of a durable, non-toxic rubber material that’s gentle on teeth and gums.
- The sloth shape delivers a fun, unpredictable bounce as it hits the ground.
- Contains a captivating squeaker that’s designed to stay inside the toy for your dog’s safety.
- Paw-fect for a game of catch or fetch.
- The small size is great for puppies and small dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- FUZZU Wild Woodies A Yeti Named Betty Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Boot Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- FUZZU All Ears Pignatius Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- FUZZU All Ears Hopper Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- FUZZU Grab Nabbers Fish Tank Hank Squeaker Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealEthical Pet Skinneeez Extreme Quilted Squirrel Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealEthical Pet Skinneeez Tugs Jungle Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Plus Penquin Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.30Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- dealCharming Pet Scrunch Bunch Duck Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- dealCharming Pet Lil Dudes Chick Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$14.49Chewy Price
- dealCharming Pet Animates Bunny Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Exercise||Squeaky, Exercise||Water Toy, Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Rubber, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Latex, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Squeaker didn't hold up
This ball did not hold up. We have 3 small terriers and they removed not only the squeaker, but the core piece of plastic that holds it in place within a day or two. I removed the dislodged part so they still enjoy the ball for fetch and chewing.
sloth squeaky ball
This is our Jack Russell Molly's favorite toy. It is small, has a sqeaker, and is very durable for a pretty aggressive chewer. We have purchased these ball for several years. Molly is now 17 years old and she still enjoys these balls. Our only problem is that Molly is always loosing them in the house.
Still have it after a couple of months which is saying a lot! Good bounce and tough.
To small for my heeler but still great
I accidentally ordered wrong size , so its for a small dog . . However my heeler doesn't care . Ball is extremely durable
This is a great toy
I got one of these for each of my dogs and they both love it. it is the perfect size.I especially like it because I can see it when they alert me that it went under the table, sofa, chair, the other dog. you get the pic.
A squeaky toy that LASTS!
My dog (Manchester Terrier) can barely get a squeak out of this toy b/c of the firm resistance of this tooth-friendly material, so he hasn't been able to "get at it to tear it apart". However, I can make it squeak like mad to get him super excited to chase it! He is more likely to bring it back to me, to make it squeeeeeal again. But *especially* great b/c of its irregular shape, it doesn't roll under the furniture. Best toy I have bought in a long while!
Lasted an hour
My dogs loved them for the time they had them. I previously bought something similar, they lasted a couple of years. These didn't last long. Found pieces of it an hour after I gave it. Put the second one away for the future. I still have one of the older ones they still play with.
Didn't last long
I have a small yorkie. She loves a squeaky ball. It took two days before the squeaker came out of the hole and is inside the ball. She's sooo frustrated because no matter how hard she tries she cant make it squeek.
My Boston and Frenchies like to destroy anything with a squeeker and stuffed toys. This ball is easier for small mouths to hold because of the shape. My dogs love it!
Great for small dogs
My Jack Russells absolutely love this ball. It fits in their mouth perfectly and it really bounces well.