JW Pet Wool-Ee Crawler Telescopic Wand Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to stimulate and entertain your feline’s chase and capture instincts.
- Built to last, so you and your furkid can enjoy it for years to come.
- Features an easy-grip handle, making playtime painless for pet parents.
- Extendable design gives you several feet of length for even more playtime fun.
- Wand’s end is fitted with a felt crawler for a realistic, engaging experience.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Key to My Heart Interactive Scratching Cat Toy with Catnip$19.98Chewy Price
- Petlinks Plume Crazy Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$3.70Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- Frisco Halloween Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$10.98Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Leapin Laser 2 in 1 Laser & Wand Cat Toy$8.30Chewy Price
- Petstages Krazy Kale Cat Toy with Catnip$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- SmartyKat Hot Pursuit Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Blue$21.74Chewy Price$31.22List Price
- Petlinks Tipsy Turtle Catnip Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.07Chewy Price$7.76List Price
- KONG Teaser Curlz Cat Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Kitty Kickz Mice Cream Cone Cat Toy$8.94Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- SmartyKat Scratch N Spin Replacement Wand Cat Toy$3.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- SmartyKat Universal Replacement Wand Cat Toy, 3 count$9.87Chewy Price
- Petlinks 3 Blind Mice Cat Toy, Color Varies$3.99Chewy Price$7.76List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Great Wand! Toy meh
I’m very happy with the wand. It has a large clip connector on the end that is easy to open and close to add on other toys. It doesn’t catch on the carpet either, which was a big problem with the other hooks and wands we have. However, the toy that comes with it is not so great. My kitty is such a good boy that he would not play with the strange “toy” on the end. It’s not “wool”. It’s plastic foam stuff glued together with the thinnest cover of felt on two sides. It’s stiff and shiny from spilled glue and rough on the other sides. It looks like human things that kitties are supposed to leave alone; and so my cat did. It did not look remotely like any cat prey: no feathers, tails, fur, nothing realistic to cat prey. Only very human textiles. So my boy politely left it alone. He is such a good boy. Now when I put another toy on the of this wand, then we had fun! I recommend this wand. It has a large clip that is easy to work to add other toys on the end. It is sturdy and well made. It is easy to grip and feels good in the hand. The clip doesn’t catch on the carpet. The wand shrinks down to a small size which is convenient. The size of the wand from tip to tip is a bit over 18 inches. The length of the string is about 30 1/2 inches.
Cats love this toy
Sometimes the simplest things are the best. All the cats to whom I've introduced this toy seem to love it,both young and old. I love it because it is collapsible and fits inside my Fanny pack.
Don’t see how you can call this four feet long
In the questions about the length of the toy, it says it features a telescoping wand that is four feet long. Does that include the string? Because fully extended the wand we were sent is barely 18 inches long.
Wear Off That Energy
Kitten loves it. Cat wants to play too but kitten hogs it up. Like that it telescopes. I've broken almost all the one piece rods I have. Wish the string was a little longer or it extended farther.
cat is a fan!
I did not buy this on Chewy, but the product is the same! My cat is super duper picky, but he got so excited when I pulled this toy out! It moves nicely and isn’t too cheaply made. The attachment is super easy to put on and remove.
Really great wand
This is one of the better wands. Durable, strong, not easily torn or shredded by my cats. They also love this one. !!!