K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Broad-spectrum, veterinarian-recommended treatment repels and kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing 55 pounds or more.
- Begins working within 12 hours and kills pests on contact.
- Kills all life stages of fleas to prevent re-infestation; also kills lice and even repels biting flies.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 2, 4 or 6 treatments.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$13.58Chewy Price$16.98List Price$12.90Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$54.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Onguard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$62.28Chewy Price$59.17Autoship Price
- Onguard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$62.40Chewy Price$59.28Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$113.99Chewy Price$108.29Autoship Price
- Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price$35.62Autoship Price
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 23-110 lbs, 7 Soft Chews$26.98Chewy Price$25.63Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$47.98Chewy Price$59.98List Price$45.58Autoship Price
- DealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$13.58Chewy Price$16.98List Price$12.90Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$47.98Chewy Price$59.98List Price$45.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%....||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%...||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%....||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%....||Permethrin: 45%, S-Methoprene: 3%, Other Ingredients: 52%.|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1607 Customer Reviews
Does just what it says
My first use greatly decreased the problem when dog was brand new to me. Repeated in three weeks and then monthly as indicated. I haven't had any problems with fleas, ticks, mosquitos. No skin allergies either. My backyard is within 30 feet of deep drainage creek too.
This is the result of just one swipe of a flea comb down my dogs back! I applied this product on September 1 and again on September 22. As you can see, it’s not affective! Granted it’s not all fleas but if you zoom in you can see a lot of it are fleas! I have also sprayed the yard twice, the indoors three or four times and it’s just her that has the fleas. My cat is wearing a very well known flea collar and she has no fleas! The flea collar is very expensive but if it works, you can’t put a price on it.
Totally Dependable Product
I have used K9 Advantix II since 2007, when I could only get it through my veterinarian. So, for the past 15 years, I have depended on this product for my large & giant-breed dogs. K9 Advantix II never failed us even once!
Flea meds advantage good
Good flea meds better than Frontline as far as I am concerned. Seemed to work for my dogs than Frontline did. Would recommend advantage first. It stopped their itching and scratch allot better. Worked faster and lasted longer
I ordered as soon as I saw my animals had fleas. I am allergic to fleas so I needed for them to be gone fast. I use this product alot and this is the 2nd time it hasn't worked at all. I am so upset.
Does not work on fleas
K9 advantix and seresto collars have both failed to kill any of the fleas on our dogs this season. We have used both for years without fail, seresto during the summer and k9 advantix for the other seasons,but now that they are owned by a new company neither work at all. Do not waste your money on either of these products.
Only one worth getting
My family and I habe been using this EXACT treatment for our labs for over 20 years and this is the only one proven effective towards ticks!!! Fleas don't stand a chance to any topical treatment in my opinion, but this is the only collar or topical I can find that will hold up against ticks.... my dog is 8 and has never had a tick on her, we walk thru our country fields every night and habe never had a problem!! Recommend 1000 times over!!
Thank You Chewy
My Doberman is 7 years old and from beginning we use this treatment. WE never have problem with flea or ticks.
Does not kill ticks
I saw Brown Dog Ticks on my 2 dogs here in the Phoenix area of Arizona and administered this according to the instructions. 11 days later my dogs are completely infested with ticks and this did nothing to help. Maybe this product works better for different ticks or in different regions but I was very disappointed
K9 Advantix II
Excellent product, have been using K9 Advantix for my 96 lb. Golden for years. Never had any problems with fleas or ticks. It kills them instantly. Your Customer Service Representatives are excellent when I call in my order.