K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Broad-spectrum, veterinarian-recommended treatment repels and kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing 11-20 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours and kills pests on contact.
- Kills all life stages of fleas to prevent re-infestation; also kills lice and even repels biting flies.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 2, 4 or 6 treatments.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 4-10 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.98Chewy Price$66.48Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$63.00Chewy Price$74.99List Price$59.85Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- dealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.98Chewy Price$66.48Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.17Chewy Price$49.99List Price$38.16Autoship Price
- dealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.98Chewy Price$66.48Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$34.73Chewy Price$54.99List Price$32.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%....||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.10%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.||Dinitefuran, Pyriproxyfen, Permethrin.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%....||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
839 Customer Reviews
FLEA meds bundling
I'm delighted at your savings offer to allow bundling K9 Flea meds for my small dogs and large dogs. It's great that you stock the items I use to protect my dogs from Mosquitos and Fleas for the Summer Great delivery, fast service. I appreciate your quality products that may be unavailable at local stores in our area. Thanks a happy customer.
We have a big Lab and small Schipperke. We use this on both and it kills the fleas like right now. Dead and gone. Just the way I like it for fleas. The key is to get it on the bare skin, which can be a chore with double coat breeds. Both my pups get almost instant relief from the itch and stop scratching.
I used this product on my 4 dogs all last season with no issues. This season we started them on it in March to get ahead of the flea season and it is not working as advertised. I have been finding fleas on my dogs daily and have even pulled a few ticks off of one of them. This has led me to have to bomb my home and start all over again with a different brand of flea med. Not sure I will ever buy this brand again. Did the formula change at some point; if so change it back! For what I paid I expect to have good results.
I can't recommend this since my dog had a reaction to it.
My dog has changed in demeanor since I applied K9Advantix II. He has become worried and scared of things and also seems more sleepy. I contacted my vet. There's nothing to be done at this point. There is nothing else new or different and I can only attribute it to this product. I'll not use this top spot again which means I've wasted a box of it. I'll use Geranium essential oil instead.
Both dogs still had fleas after 6 months
Both dogs still have fleas after 6+ months of use and fleas keep coming back. We've tried additional products to this flea medicine, but it's as though this flea medicine is doing absolutely nothing. This product does not work well. Very frustrating. Do not recommend
Been using it for years
I've been using this for years, mostly because it also repels in addition to killing. We live in a large city where fleas can be a problem and go for a lot of hikes where ticks are abundant. Nothing is ever full proof, but in over 9 years of use on 3 different dogs, I've only had to pull maybe 3 or 4 ticks and have only ever found 1 half-dead flea. So I consider it well worth the cost. I can't say how it works for an active infestation, but it's great at preventing one from ever starting
Nope, not at all
This stuff didn't even last a day. The herbal stuff works better and that barely works at all. Waste of money that I don't have to waste. My dog still picks up 15 to 30+ fleas every walk and they like me too.
My Pomeranian has fleas for the 2nd time in 7 years and she is miserable! I understand with her coat that all of the med may not have penetrated her skin. (I know some did) But because of her double coat it's tough. However it's like they're worse!
It’s nice to have a dependable company with quality control; excellent communication; & dependability.
Flea and tick
The treatment made him scratch himself crazy for 3 days. I'm afraid to use it again.