K9 Explorer Brights Reflective Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The reflective material and buckle keep your pup visible in the outdoors.
- Earth-tone colors are the perfect complement to your pal’s adventurous spirit.
- Move the collar’s D-ring with ease.
- A padded material makes exploring even better!
- Best paired with matching harness and leash for added reflective protection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- New Earth Soy Adjustable Dog Collar, Forest Green, 18 - 26 in$11.99Chewy Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Blue, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Leash, Blue Plaid, MD - Length: 6-ft, Width: 3/4-in$15.08Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Vintage US Flag Polyester Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar, Medium: 11 to 17-in neck, 1-in wide$14.10Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Pink, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- OmniPet RealTree APC Pink Camouflage Kwik Klip Dog Collar, Small$6.38Chewy Price
- brklz Durable Dog Collar, Turquoise, Large: 16 to 22-in neck, 1-in wide$22.72Chewy Price$29.00List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Jacquard Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Teal Blue, Medium: 5-ft long, 3/4-in wide$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Leash, Striped, LG - Length: 6-ft, Width: 1-in$11.69Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Reflective||Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
it's ok, but you'll need another
This collar is cute and works as it should, however it's not made to last. I bought it May 2021 and less than a year later the plastic clasp broke (specifically, one of the side pieces on the end you insert into the clasp broke off). I bought a replacement in March 2022 and now in November 2022 the same thing has broken. I will not be buying another.
12 to 18-in neck is 1 inch wide
I ordered the 12 to 18-in neck and it is listed as 5/8-in wide but it is actually 1 inch wide. I was actually glad it was. I really like that this has a movable D-ring for the leash and a separate spot for the for the tags. The D-ring sticks up and makes it easy to find it my dog's fur!
This collar is does not appear to have reflective fabric, which is what I wanted. The clasp is reflective but is covered by my dog's long hair. It is also large for an extra small size. Otherwise it appears to be comfortable to wear and easy to securely hang his tags.
The best collar we've used.
This collar is awesome. It has a separate buckle for a name tag, etc. It is comfy, true to the sizing and long lasting.
Looks great on my charcoal lab puppy. 1” 12-18” length in the red color. I went off the actual size chart and not the drop down as previous reviews mentioned issues with size discrepancies. The color pops and is unique. Looks and feels high quality. Nice solid closure for plastic. Highly recommended!!
Great collar for great price
Collar is reflective and easy to snap on/snap off.
It's just ok
Have been using this for less than 6 months for our large puppy. The reflective features are great but all the rubber pieces have already snapped.
Great collar! Colours are different though.
I had gotten the meadow coloured collar as a gift for my newly adopted dog and it looked great. After a while I wanted both of my Pups to have the same ones so I decided to buy the lake colour for my husky. The hardware and reflectivity is soo nice but the colours aren’t at all what they are on the site. I thought this was going to be more of a light navy, yet this turned out to be more of a teal. It’s ok though, still beautiful but now I’m wondering what the teal one looks like In person. Still planning to buy a new green one for Oliver since his is super raggedy now due to play biting and wrestling
High quality but one bad detail
This is a nice collar. The materials are well made. The one thing I don't like is that the ring that sticks out is not able to lay flat against the collar. This means it will always stick out and if the dog is trying to lie down, it will be uncomfortable depending on where the ring is. Since my dog doesn't wear the collar in the house, it isn't a big deal for us. But if my dog needed to wear it 24/7, this would not be my choice.
It’s a very nice collar! I usually use a harness when waking my dog but we’ve been using this collar for him and it hasn’t slipped or broken off or anything! Monty likes to pull sometimes, but we’re still working on it. Would deff purchase another when needed.