K9 Explorer Reflective Adjustable Padded Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This padded dog harness is easy to adjust and find the paw-fect size.
- Features neoprene padding for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Step-in harness is easy to put on and take off.
- Features six different colors for you to choose from.
- Made with quality materials from the dog-lovers at K9 Explorer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective Harness, Orange, Large, Neck: 17.5 to 31.5-in, Girth: 27 to 32-in$13.49Chewy Price$14.30List Price
- Puppia RiteFit Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, X-Small: 11 to 15-in chest$19.20Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Step-In Harness, Turquoise, Extra Large$7.99Chewy Price$12.10List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Corduroy Dog Harness, Red, Large$14.85Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Green, X-Small: 14 to 18-in chest$23.99Chewy Price$33.59List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Turquoise, Large: 26 to 39-in chest$12.84Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Small: 21 to 27-in chest$19.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Padded||Padded||Padded, Reflective||Padded||Reflective|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Great Quality Harness
I purchased this brand about 9 years ago and the collar held up remarkably well and decided to try the harness. We expect the same quality and hope that it lasts just as long. So far so good. After receiving this product the quality is great and I would purchase again.
Not the best fitting, but it works.
If you’re not careful your dog can slip out. My dog has once or twice. I’ve seen a friends larger dog get out his as well. The design isn’t great. The quality is there, but wish it was more secure.
My puppy has a chest girth of 30 inches so I ordered the large as recommended. I had to adjust it to almost as small as it could go, but it fits. I could have gotten away with a medium, so you might want to size down. That being said, I was excited to find something that fit my puppy as it can be a challenge with her big chest. My puppy did chew and rip the harness after 3 bites :( so material is not great. However, puppy walks very nice with the harness and the harness discourages pulling. Hooks and closures seem more secure that other harnesses
Bought for both my corgis and I love these! Easy to put on and dogs walk really well in them. Kora is pictured in the “small” she is 8 months old and about 18 pounds here. She is just about ready to move up to the medium size. My other corgi is 2 and 24 pounds and fits perfect in the medium.
We had a version of this harness from K9 Explorer for YEARS and loved them. They fit really well and it was so easy to control the dogs on a walk. Naturally when they finally started to wear out, we went back to order the same harness. Unfortunately the design has changed just slightly and for whatever reason we cannot seem to get the harnesses to have a snug fit no matter how we adjust them. They sag pretty badly under their front legs and our dogs can easily slip out of them if they try. There is also 2 connector rings at the top instead of just 1 which makes taking them off without disconnecting the leash a lot harder.
K9 Explorer Harness
Fits nicely. Only drawback is that it can stretch and our dog almost backed out of it. So we trained her on a different harness and now use this one because it is more comfortable for her.
Sizing is misleading
This harness is a great style, well-made and the step-in style is easy. But the sizing guidelines just didn't work. My dog at 27" was at the small end of the large size range. So I got the large per the guidelines but I cannot adjust it to be small enough for her. She did get out of it and happily ran around for almost an hour, fortunately didn't go into the road. It's a disappointment and the money has been wasted.
Well made sturdy harness that fit our growing mountain dog puppy! For the price point it worked out great! We will say that the sizing seems a bit off and you might want to size down if you're borderline. Our puppy has a broad chest so it stayed on well enough until he grew into it.
K9 Explorer harness
So far we like it a lot, but it's only been about 2 weeks. It was easy to adjust,but might not be as easy on a squirming dog. Our big guy had a step in harness as a pup though so he was good about standing for it. My only wish is that it had wider straps and a larger buckle. Our boy's about 130 pounds and has a love of following a scent so I'm not confident it'll last very long for him. However, he likes this one much better than he did the front clip harness he was wearing.
Nicely made harness
This harness fits my pup quite well. I got a medium and she weighs about 23 lbs. I had to adjust it to just about as small as it gets, so that will give you a good guideline as to which size to buy. At 8 months she will never grown out of it. Nice design. I still can't figure out why some colors cost so much more. We have not really tested it much since it is winter. Hoping she can't figure out how to slide out of it. I have seen that happen.