K9 Explorer Reflective Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This adjustable dog collar is sturdy and durable, so you can follow whatever path you're on.
- Features a handy side-release buckle and a movable D-ring for leash attachment.
- Features six different colors for you to choose from.
- Reflective stitching helps increase visibility during evening or early-morning walks.
- Made with quality materials from the dog-lovers at K9 Explorer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Dog Collar, Pattern 1, X-Small: 7 to 10-in neck, 2/5-in wide$8.94Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Dog Leash, Pattern 2, Medium: 5-ft long, 3/4-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Polyester Personalized Dog Collar, Blue Camo, Large$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- CollarDirect Adjustable Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Mint Green, X-Small$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- FreezeTag Pet Tag Holder, Pink$9.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Polyester Personalized Dog Collar, Paisley Blue & White, Small$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Buckle-Down Polyester Personalized Dog Collar, Zarape, Large$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Buckle-Down Polyester Personalized Dog Collar, Hibiscus Collage, Small$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
For a cat?
I bought this in preparation for a new cat that I will be getting, though he won't be able to wear it for quite some time because he is only a kitten right now, but that being said I was looking for a thicker heavier duty collar for him and especially one that would be slightly reflective because he is a black cat and he will have long fur. All of my cats wear collars and they always have but his I really definitely wanted to make a sure that it would stay on if he got outside so that he could have reflective tags and hopefully be spotted before anything bad happened or night fell! I also wanted it to be reflective because I've never owned a black cat before and I was worried about accidentally booting him across the room at night, lol. I would say that definitely on the smallest setting this will fit a standard size adult male house cat.
We love this collar! its the second one we bought as we outgrew our first. it’s supper and bright/vibrant, soft enough hes seems comfortable in it. i’ve also washed it numerous times after some mud sessions at the dog park and it always come out just like new. i will say i do not walk him attached to it as he does wear a harness. def would buy again.
Our Favorite Collar
We purchased this brand about 9 years ago as it was the only brand we could find that didn’t have a plastic buckle/connector. It’s lasted incredibly well and we just this year (2022) needed to replace it. I was ecstatic to see they still are available and appear to be the same quality which should last us the remainder of our dogs life. We would definitely recommend this collar and would purchase again.
Always get the same one
I love these collars! Our collie has had this type her whole life. The clip is super, the color is great and it’s reflective. In 8 years we’ve had 3 of them. The only reason we’ve replaced them is they get dingy and washed out. We have the matching leash too.
I absolutely love the K9 Explorer. It is well crafted, the locking mechanism is superb, and it just looks great! My little Jaynie seems to strut a bit more confident when she has it on. Well. Maybe not, but I think so :D
Re: the D ring
I see a lot of negative reviews about the D ring standing up all the time. For one thing, a pair of scissors would easily cut through the rubber piece that holds the ring upright. And for another, I don’t know about everyone else, but collars tend to settle in one place due to gravity. The ring is designed to be moved anywhere on the length of the collar. It’s not stationary. It doesn’t bother me that it’s standing up, and it doesn’t bother my dog, because I adjusted it so that it’s always at the top-most point of his neck when the collar settles. I love this collar! The metal clasp is so sturdy. I’m about to order one for my other dog as well, and throw in a couple leashes. I think this might be the best collar I’ve ever used.
Very Respectable, But ...
We've used these collars with multiple dogs over the years and like them a great deal. However, the rubber "bracket" holding the metal D-ring for a leash fail over time rendering the collar somewhat useless. This has happened across several of these collars and may be partly driven by our dogs "roughhousing" and pulling on the D-ring. That said, I am surprised this component fails.
Love the product however this is little too big
Love this product however this is little too big I even used the measuring tape as suggested
Really nice looking but not reliable.
Not a reliable collar. As soon as my dog pulled during a walk, the buckle unclipped itself and she ran off. It’s a real shame because this collar looks great and feels well made, but clearly that’s the not the case and I’m lucky nothing bad happened to her when she ran off.
Love this collar
This is my second order. Our pup is growing and need to get a bigger one. This collar is well made. It’s very flexible and strong, easy to clean. I love it.