K9 Sport Sack Rover 2 Forward Facing Dog Carrier Backpack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a removable lap belt with hip pockets and a waste bag dispenser.
- Internal frame with inner padding keeps your buddy safe and secure.
- Plenty of storage options to stash your gear.
- Side-vent zippers help keep your canine cool on the road.
- Detachable sun and rain hood helps protect your pup from the elements.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Medium/Large, Gray Trim$24.60Chewy Price
- K9 Sport Sack KNAVIGATE Forward Facing Backpack Dog Carrier, Black, X-Large$164.95Chewy Price$179.95List Price
- Frisco Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo G-Train Dog Carrier Backpack, Black$123.28Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Outward Hound Puppak 2 in 1 Dog Carrier, Black$87.99Chewy Price
- K9 Sport Sack Trainer Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Black, Small$49.95Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- K9 Sport Sack Air 2 Forward Facing Dog Carrier Backpack, Summer Mint, Small$74.95Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- Trisha Yearwood Pet Collection Dog Carrier Backpack, Black$71.99Chewy Price
- K9 Sport Sack Air Plus 2 Forward Facing Dog Carrier Backpack, Black, Large$94.95Chewy Price$99.95List Price
- K9 Rucksack Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Heather Gray$124.95Chewy Price$131.99List Price
- K9 Sport Sack Dog Carrier Booster Block, Medium/Large$9.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- Kurgo Explorer Airline-Approved Dog Carrier Bag, Black, Large$89.95Chewy Price$98.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||N/A||Pockets, Removable Pad, Top Load, Water-resistant, Interior Tether||N/A|
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
What are the recommended weights ranges for these packs, especially the XX-L and X-L
is the dog sitting on your back "piggy back" style?
Answer by • Jan 17, 2022
The front paws of your dog will go through the arm holes and their back legs inside the backpack. Your dog should be able to see over your shoulders and rest paws there as well. The backpack includes lumbar support straps to ensure your dog's comfort.
How much does this pack weigh?
Answer by • Aug 10, 2021
The Rover 2 weighs between 3.5 pounds to 4 pounds.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By Newman on Jan 7, 2022
Works great! The XXL fits our 72 lb Great Pyrenees and he settled in and loved it.
By Blossom on Aug 6, 2021
Great Product - Wrong Sizing
I have an 45lb pitty mix that according to the sizing chart should fit into a L. It was way to small for her. We’re exchanging for an XL and hoping she fits!