K9 Sport Sack Trainer Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to wear with extra shoulder padding and back support.
- Ventilated side panels give you and your passenger plenty of air.
- Side water bottle pocket for staying hydrated.
- Get the perfect fit with adjustable side cinch straps.
- Minimalist design is paw-fect for walks, short hikes and easy bike trips.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Large$33.99Chewy Price
- DealK9 Sport Sack Walk-On Packable Backpack Dog Carrier, Black, Medium$129.95Chewy Price$139.95List Price
- DealFrisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Intermediate$89.99Chewy Price$96.00List Price
- DealK9 Sport Sack KNAVIGATE Forward Facing Backpack Dog Carrier, Black, Large$174.95Chewy Price$179.95List Price
- DealK9 Sport Sack Air 2 Forward Facing Dog Carrier Backpack, Jet Black, Large$74.95Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- DealK9 Sport Sack Air Plus 2 Forward Facing Dog Carrier Backpack, Grey, Medium$94.95Chewy Price$99.95List Price
- DealK9 Rucksack Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Heather Gray$124.95Chewy Price$131.99List Price
- DealPetAmi Airline Approved Backpack Dog & Cat Carrier, Red$39.99Chewy Price
- DealPetAmi Deluxe Backpack Dog & Cat Carrier, Black$39.99Chewy Price
- DealIbiyaya Ultralight Pro Backpack Dog & Cat Carrier, Small, Coral Pink$69.95Chewy Price
- DealHDP Breathable TraveL Backpack Dog Carrier, Grey$69.99Chewy Price
- DealOutward Hound Puppak 2 in 1 Dog Carrier, Black$87.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Carry Bag, Shoulder Strap, Pockets, Top Load||—||—||—||Top Load, Interior Tether, Pockets, Water-resistant|
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
It's just ok...
This backpack serves it's purpose but it's just ok. No pockets (one that's pretty useless on the side) makes it hard to carry this backpack because you obviously need another bag/fanny pack to carry wallet, water bowl, keys, etc. The dog fits in there fine but not great. So all in all it serves it's purpose, but I would prefer a better/more comfortable fit for my dog and more storage. I got a L when my Mini Golden Doodle was 8lbs. (I wanted one backpack not to have to buy a second one as she grew) the neck/collar part was way too big and doesn't provide enough support for her. However when she stood she was the right height. My dog is now 10 lbs (picture, note she was trying to jump out) and she seems way too big for it! The collar part is still too big.
Well designed backpack
We just started using this backpack. My 11# dog is 15 y/o and walks the first couple miles on his leash, then goes in the backpack for the remainder of your hikes. He’s very content in there which makes me a happy hiker! The only flaw I’ve encountered is that the water bottle pocket isn’t deep enough so the bottle falls out if I lean over just a little bit. Maybe the pocket is deeper on the larger packs. We use a size Small.
Not only did the backpack look different than shown here, it’s not easy to get your dog inside. Took 3 people to get her in there. Then, she got so overheated that she started whimpering and panting within 5 minutes of a short walk. Even though it has two breathable panels the canvas material traps all the dog heat inside the pack. I’m giving this away to someone who may have better luck.
This is a very good backpack for taking your canine pup with you wherever you go. It is very well-made, straps are padded, however, I gave it only four stars because I really feel it should have a waist strap to keep it anchored as you are walking. This would be extremely helpful l with a pup that is very squirmy sometimes.
GREAT DOG BACKPACK
I love the K-9 dog backpack for my 11 pound Lhasapoo. He fits great in a small and has room to move, but also hooked in safely with his front paws out. I bought the teal and had his name, Tucker, made to velcro to the pack. Great product and great price.
decent for out long body pup
my pup is difficult to buy carrying cases for because she is part corgi and has a long body, short legs, & is a bit top heavy (she is part pitbull as well). she is just under 30 lbs and most carrying cases are for smaller dogs or bigger dogs, with not many options in between. there is really nothing on the market that is quite right for her because of her in-between weight and ~*~unconventional~*~ build, which is a frustrating because I need to be able to take her on the NYC subway and surrounding commuter rails, which ticket you if you do not have your pet in a bag. I thought it would be a good idea to try a backpack for her, and this product is one of the best carrying options i've found so far. I kept it because it is a well-made product, but it did require some altering for my pup. because she is long-bodied, her legs get squished in it, so I got it altered to have zipper holes at the bottom for her legs to hang out. Overall, it would work better for us if it were longer as well. and had come with some with some kind of function to allow her legs more comfort. Would still recommend to others though!
As described. Durable and I like the padding at the bottom.
Not as shown
The picture makes the pack look like you can carry water, but the pocket is too small. The picture that comes with the pack makes it look like there is a pocket for snacks. The pack I received has no pocket. The shoulder straps are uncomfortable for carrying weight of any kind and there is no waist belt. You wouldn't be comfortable carrying a dog around a block in this. The carry space on an extra small is too deep for my puppy (Chihuahua, about half grown.). I am very disappointed and plan to give it away to the local shelter, so they can sell it in their store.
This bag was easy to use and allowed the pup to feel stable and secure with adjustable straps supporting his back and holding him close to my body so he wasn't swinging around or anything like that.
Great for travel
This backpack is great for traveling with my buddy. He gets nervous going into certain stores. Using this, he's so much calmer when he gets in his pack!