K9 Sport Sack Trainer Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to wear with extra shoulder padding and back support.
- Ventilated side panels give you and your passenger plenty of air.
- Side water bottle pocket for staying hydrated.
- Get the perfect fit with adjustable side cinch straps.
- Minimalist design is paw-fect for walks, short hikes and easy bike trips.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$20.00Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- K9 Sport Sack Air 2 Forward Facing Dog Carrier Backpack, Summer Mint, Medium$74.95Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- Frisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$30.99Chewy Price
- K9 Sport Sack KNAVIGATE Forward Facing Backpack Dog Carrier, Grey, X-Large$170.00Chewy Price$179.95List Price
- Ibiyaya Ultralight Pro Backpack Dog & Cat Carrier, Small, Coral Pink$69.95Chewy Price
- K9 Sport Sack Air Plus 2 Forward Facing Dog Carrier Backpack, Black, Medium$94.95Chewy Price$99.95List Price
- Outward Hound Puppak 2 in 1 Dog Carrier, Black$87.99Chewy Price
- dealTrisha Yearwood Pet Collection Dog Carrier Backpack, Black$41.09Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- K9 Sport Sack Rover 2 Forward Facing Dog Carrier Backpack, Black, XX-Large$264.95Chewy Price$279.95List Price
- K9 Rucksack Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Heather Gray$124.95Chewy Price$131.99List Price
- Katziela Voyager Airline-Approved Backpack Dog Carrier$64.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Katziela Expandable Sling Dog & Cat Carrier, Small, Black$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Carry Bag, Shoulder Strap, Pockets, Top Load||—||—||—||—|
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
GREAT DOG BACKPACK
I love the K-9 dog backpack for my 11 pound Lhasapoo. He fits great in a small and has room to move, but also hooked in safely with his front paws out. I bought the teal and had his name, Tucker, made to velcro to the pack. Great product and great price.
decent for out long body pup
my pup is difficult to buy carrying cases for because she is part corgi and has a long body, short legs, & is a bit top heavy (she is part pitbull as well). she is just under 30 lbs and most carrying cases are for smaller dogs or bigger dogs, with not many options in between. there is really nothing on the market that is quite right for her because of her in-between weight and ~*~unconventional~*~ build, which is a frustrating because I need to be able to take her on the NYC subway and surrounding commuter rails, which ticket you if you do not have your pet in a bag. I thought it would be a good idea to try a backpack for her, and this product is one of the best carrying options i've found so far. I kept it because it is a well-made product, but it did require some altering for my pup. because she is long-bodied, her legs get squished in it, so I got it altered to have zipper holes at the bottom for her legs to hang out. Overall, it would work better for us if it were longer as well. and had come with some with some kind of function to allow her legs more comfort. Would still recommend to others though!
Not as shown
The picture makes the pack look like you can carry water, but the pocket is too small. The picture that comes with the pack makes it look like there is a pocket for snacks. The pack I received has no pocket. The shoulder straps are uncomfortable for carrying weight of any kind and there is no waist belt. You wouldn't be comfortable carrying a dog around a block in this. The carry space on an extra small is too deep for my puppy (Chihuahua, about half grown.). I am very disappointed and plan to give it away to the local shelter, so they can sell it in their store.
This bag was easy to use and allowed the pup to feel stable and secure with adjustable straps supporting his back and holding him close to my body so he wasn't swinging around or anything like that.
Great for travel
This backpack is great for traveling with my buddy. He gets nervous going into certain stores. Using this, he's so much calmer when he gets in his pack!
Perfect for my dog!
This is a great add for my small dog. Once he got used to the bag, he relaxed & enjoyed the ride.
bad bad bad
So uncomfortable to use also the instructions are from another backpack
Hands Free but In Touch
I was hesitant to order the K9 Sport Sack based on reviews I read that some end-users experienced stitching failures. I have used the size medium now for my new puppy for 3 weeks and it has been very durable. I do wish that the padding on the shoulder straps was a bit more padded for comfort and ease of putting the backpack on. I have some trouble getting the second strap on with my pooch inside. Also, I do recommend that the clip to secure the pack to my pup's collar be on the same side as the zipper and slightly heavier weight; just slightly heavier weight. Travelling and staying in hotels was much easier managing luggage and crate, etc. Also, I just used the pack to mow my lawn; my pup was just fine, noise and all! A nice idea for an advertisement LOL!
Puppy back pack
The backpack for our puppy is wonderful! The construction is excellent with a lot of well thought out detail. Good ventilation, a tie down to keep squirmy puppies from getting loose and plenty of room to grow!
Einnie explores the world
Our puppy, Einstein, tires out on walks. We do not want to limit his sister’s walks/ exploration/ adventures. The K9 sport sack is out solution! Einnie loves the view from up high. And… he looks super cute!