Kalmbach Feeds Granola Goat Food, 30-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complete feed balanced for all classes of goats with a fixed formulation for consistent results.
- Soy free.
- Prebiotics, probiotics, essential oils and chelated trace minerals to support digestive and immune systems.
- Tasty textured formula with high-quality ingredients.
- Ammonium chloride helps to reduce urinary calculi.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kalmbach Feeds Start Right Young Goat Feed, 50-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds 16% Non-GMO Goat Feed, 50-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Kid Kandy Wild Cherry Salt Goat Treat, 4-lb brick$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Goat Alfalfa Recipe Goat Feed, 40-lb bag$32.74Chewy Price$31.10Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds 16% Grain Goat Feed, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Body Builder Goat Feed, 50-lb bag$29.68Chewy Price$29.99List Price$28.20Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Organic Mini Pig Young Feed, 25-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Show String Show Feed Grower 18% Pig Food, 50-lb bag$29.62Chewy Price$28.14Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Organic Mini Pig Adult Feed, 25-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Family Fresh Nutrition Organic Egg Layer Pellets Chicken Food, 20-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feed Organic Goat Feed, 40-lb bag$66.99Chewy Price$63.64Autoship Price
- Mazuri Alpaca Care Crumbles Alpaca Food, 40-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cracked Corn, Shredded Beet Pulp, Steam Rolled Barley...||Steam Flaked Corn, Oats, Cracked Corn...||Ground Corn, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Dehydrated Alfalfa meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings...||Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Soybean Meal...|
|Food Form||Grains||Feed||Dry Food||Feed||Feed|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
I have two miniature goats. I was feeding them rolled oats from my local farm store. 6 months of being on this diet along with pasture hay, they gained weight and weren’t very active. They constantly screamed when they saw a person, like they were begging for more food. I decided to give this food a try. I mixed it with their oats and for the first week, they were picky. They would eat the oats first then the rest. I finally ran out of rolled oats and it took the goats a week to adjust. Fast forward four months later and my goats are still spoiled and fat but, they are running around their pen and yard all day long. They’ve never had this much energy. It’s so good to see them happy. They also don’t scream at me anymore. They’re happy and full with smaller quantities of food. I will always have this in stock.
I Wouldn't Buy Again
For the price, I would prefer to mix my own feed. My goats ate it, but they weren't super excited about it which I found odd for my 18 goats who get excited about anything that isn't hay. You could get a much bigger bang for your buck by mixing these ingredients yourself and adding a few more yummy treats in there.
Loved this mix
A little bit of every thing in this.. Goats enjoyed this in with their mix. Will purchase again for sure. .
Love the ingredient list on this
I am excited about all the nutritional benefits of this product. I am using it as a top dressing to supplement my pregnant does’ regular feed.
High quality natural feed
The ingredient list is full of natural, identifiable ingredients. Our senior goat finds it tasty and it works well with a liquid top dressed supplement on top. While it is pricey compared to "all stock" type feed, the peace of mind that we have knowing exactly what's in the product makes it worth the difference in cost.
Not only is this sweet feed good for me, I'll eat every last crumb