Kaytee 2x2 Multi-Level Habitat with Removable Casters Small Animal Habitat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multi-level cage gives your fuzzy friend an exciting habitat to exercise, play and nap.
- Equipped with an easy-to-clean base that can be removed and replaced for effortless cleaning.
- Features safety ramps, a spiral slide, hammock, funnel, and 3 comfort shelves.
- Especially designed for fun-loving ferrets or other active small animals.
- Crafted with strong wire and sturdy plastic, so you can trust your buddy is safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee CritterTrail Carry & Go Small Animal Travel Habitat$16.79Chewy Price$34.49List Price
- TRIXIE Natura 1- Story Rabbit Hutch, Medium$109.29Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- Living World Guinea Pig Starter Kit$101.81Chewy Price$141.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Accessory Kit, Activity$27.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Twist Hamster Habitat, Blue$35.36Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Fun-nel Small Animal Outhouse$2.80Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Feisty Ferret Home, Black Hammertone$245.42Chewy Price$319.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Adventure Pack, Multi-colored$26.60Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Studio Hamster Habitat, Multi-colored$63.26Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- TRIXIE Rabbit Hutch with Peaked Roof$131.13Chewy Price$198.20List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Small Animal Cage with Play Yard, Large$214.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Small Animal Hutch with Outdoor Run, X-Small$163.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla, Ferret, Hamster||Ferret, Chinchilla, Degu||Ferret, Chinchilla, Sugar Glider, Degu, Guinea Pig||Ferret, Guinea Pig||Ferret, Guinea Pig|
|Material||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic||Coated Metal, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
an ok cage for rats
There’s not a lot of good points to clip on hanging hammocks or toys, and the doors are a bit harder to open. Don’t get this cage for anything younger than a full grown rat, my two girls can stick their whole head between the bar. Boys wouldn’t have enough space in this cage as my girls seem to run out of stuff to do quite quickly. I needed a cage that would suffice their space needs quickly and with a budget and this did the trick. Included a photo in comparison to critter nation
I have one ferret and I’ve tried 4 different cages to find the perfect one and this is the best cage we’ve had so far!
Cage too Small
I bought this cage for my ferret, as it was advertised as such. He got too big for both slides and was unable to use them. One of the ramps never was able to snap together no matter what I did and it isn't suitable for hanging any hammocks as he would frequently fall off of his. Rule of thumb: Never buy Kaytee products. They are always poor quality.
Received with a hole in corner of base. Not sure what they will do to correct this.
Ferret loves it but it was missing pieces when we got it out of the box. But we are making it work
Locks should be more secure.very bendable metal locks.
Perfect for Ferret!
I needed a cage to replace what my ferret came with. This one was a great price and is super spacious for her. The ladder does pop off sometimes which is unfortunate, the clips eventually bent and got too loose. The rest of the shelves are great, well placed and plenty of room to hang several beds. The bottom is deep enough to hold in her litter with very little mess and it’s great to have on wheels for cleaning. The doors are pretty tricky to open at first and require a little bend in the bars to make for easier opening for my kids. She’s super secure, hasn’t gotten a single paw stuck and my cats can’t get through the bars to steal her food either. Definitely recommend.
Other than the cage being hard to put together due to it being plastic clips it honestly is a great cage for ferrets. Also you have to bend the hinges on the doors to get them to open easily, but my two ferrets are very happy with this new home. Great size and fun colors
Good for price
Doors open too easily, ladder part keeps coming off and shelves too close together
DONT GET FOR RATS
it was hard set up, and the rats would go through the wires too easy