Kaytee Backyard Wildlife Blend Wildlife Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Blend designed to attract squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits, deer and wildlife to your yard.
- Spread away from bird feeders to distract animals away from feeders.
- Tasty mix of oats, corn, milo, wheat and sunflower seeds.
- Nutritious meal supplements animals’ natural diets.
- Encourages critters to come back to your yard for wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Barrier packaging helps to seal in freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Cardinal Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wagner's Farmer's Delight Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$15.63Chewy Price$15.98List Price$14.85Autoship Price
- Wagner's Backyard Wildlife Premium Squirrel Food, 8-lb bag$10.21Chewy Price$11.48List Price$9.70Autoship Price
- Pennington Premium Select Blend Bird Food, 10-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Mealworm Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$12.59Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Valley Farms Hi-Flite Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$13.90Chewy Price
- Kaytee Sunflower Hearts & Chips Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Higgins Safflower Gold Natural Mix Conure & Cockatiel Food, 3-lb bag$11.57Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.99Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Suet Crunch Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Squirrel & Critter Blend Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Lyric Nyjer Seed Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oats, Corn, Cracked Corn...||Cracked Corn, Black Oil Sunflower, Peanut Kernels...||Corn, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Peanuts...||Cracked Corn.||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Peanuts, Striped Sunflower Seed...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Duck, Geese, Grouse, Pheasant, Turkey||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Dove, Duck, Jay, Junco, Pheasant, Quail||Wild Bird, Bunting, Chickadee, Nuthatch, Towhee|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Cracked Corn||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Small Pet Type||Squirrel||Squirrel||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
This blend also attracts ground feeding birds in my yard
There're rabbits and squirrels in my yard. I throw this blend on the ground to attract them, and I put some on the tray feeder hung on the tree where squirrels like to sit and eat some bird seeds. I spot squirrels eating this blend and some rabbits eating this blend on the ground under the shrub. This blend also attracts birds that like feeding on the ground. Birds seem to enjoy this blend and almost eat all of it even before squirrels and rabbits show up.
Helpful for Seniors
I am 78 yrs old and am pleased the wildlife food come in smaller bags. I enjoy watching wildlife as I don't get out much. Thank you Chewy.
Critters love it
All of our wild critters love this, Birds, squirrels and chipmunks. Well-balanced diet for them. Highly recommend. Shipment came promptly too.
Deer, Squirrel, Chipmunk & Bird Approved!!!
This mix is fantastic! The value is great too, as I mix with birdseed to help stretch out our supply. Every bit is devoured and it’s honestly the best wildlife mix I’ve found - it even brought me to Chewy when my usual supplier had low stock! If larger bags were offered that would be perfect!!!
Not a favorite of my backyard wildlife
As the title states, none of the backyard wildlife (sparrows, doves, quail, squirrels, and rabbit) are enthusiastic about this wildlife mixture. They avoid the wafer things (ingredients list this as a corn flake?) in this food assortment. The other parts of the assortment are also NOT readily eaten: the oats, the peas, and the dried kernels of corn. I've even tried mixing this food with other bird and wildlife dry food mixtures but the ingredients of this food mixture are picked around and ignored. Thus, very little of this mix is eaten and I end up sweeping most of it up and dumping it into the garbage. Such a waste...
Great mix for the critters and birds
This mix has a little treat for both small critters and birds. There is a good variety of seeds and corn. It’s fun to spread it out and watch what comes to feast. Seems like it is a high quality product with good nutrition. I received cash back for participating in the cash back campaign.
A Lifesaver, Literally
Our area has been hit by a record breaking drought. All the local streams have run dry and most vegetation has long since shriveled up and died or gone dormant. Our local critters weren't fairing very well, most becoming incredibly thin and rooting through our garbage looking for food. We started putting out buckets of water for them at the start of the summer, as well as buying this and other products like it to help them and leaving it in buckets and feeders around the property. So far it's been keeping them alive and some have even started putting on weight. We will continue to do so until the drought ends.
Great value, wildly popular
I sprinkled this bird food in a small bird feeder I have in my flower garden; the food generally blows out of the feeder so I’ve had best results sprinkling it within the garden bed (I live in Texas, where the wind is always blowing) I had a minimal amount of birds that would visit my garden routinely for the flowers and the bugs. I can honestly say this has brought several more birds around. So apparently they love it. Good value for a 5 pound bag.
I absolutely LOVE this mix, and so do all the critters. This bag far exceeded my expectations! It is the perfect mix of peanuts, corn, and sunflower seed! It is a great value, and lasts a really long time. I’ll definitely be buying this again. I would highly recommend this product!
I love how versatile this product is! Not only is it great for all the backyard critters, my chickens and rabbits demand it. With 9% protein, it’s the perfect treat and keeps everyone happy. Kaytee never disappoints and this mix is an excellent deal.