Kaytee Corn-a-Plenty Seed Cake Squirrel Food, 2.5-lb, 1 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wildlife cake designed for squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits and other backyard wildlife.
- Loaded with the equivalent of 10 ears of corn, plus peanuts and sunflower seeds.
- Each cake offers hours of critter watching.
- Makes a great complement to bird feeding.
- Hang in a wildlife feeder station off of a tree limb for extra entertainment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Waste Free Nut & Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 5.5-lb bag$18.79Chewy Price$21.59List Price$17.85Autoship Price
- Audubon Park Cardinal Blend Wild Bird Food, 4-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.79List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Brown's Song Blend Gourmet! Cracked Corn Wild Bird Food, 4-lb bag$4.70Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.46Autoship Price
- Wagner's Mealworms Wild Bird Food, 18-oz bag$18.98Chewy Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Kaytee Meal Worm Wild Bird Food, 7-oz bag$7.58Chewy Price$7.20Autoship Price
- Brown's Song Blend Dark Oil Sunflower Seeds Bird Food, 10-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- C&S Berry Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$33.30Chewy Price$34.99List Price$31.63Autoship Price
- Lyric Finch Small Songbird Mix Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Waste Free Blend Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$16.19List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Suet & Seed Wild Bird Food, 3.5-lb tray$10.01Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.51Autoship Price
- Lyric Fine Tunes No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Oil Sunflower, Peanuts, Gelatin, Honey, Dextrose||Kaytee Suet & Seed Is Made Of High Quality Rendered Beef Tallow That Provides Needed Energy To Wild Birds Year-Round....||Sunflower, Peanuts, Cracked Corn...||Cherries, Peanuts, Raisins & Mealworms.||Sunflower, Safflower, Millet, Peanuts, Gelatin, Dextrose, Honey.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Grosbeak, Junco, Nuthatch, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Suet||Seed & Grain Blend||Cake||Cake|
|Small Pet Type||Squirrel||—||Squirrel||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Squirrels love it!
I have two feeding stations in my yard and this seed cake is very popular with the critters both feathered and fur. Because of this seed cake, I’ve had fun watching many species of birds and many squirrels visit my yard. I received CashBack on this purchase and participating in a CashBack program.
Squirrels best friend
Now that my mango tree is completely empty and the squirrels have feasted on that most of the summer there’s nothing for them to eat so they were happy to see this treat waiting for them. I will definitely be buying this again. I received cashback for this purchase for my honest review.
Squirrels not interested
I had high hopes as the squirrels where I live in New Mexico seem to like the squirrel foods that consist of loose corn, peanuts and sunflower seeds. But even after taking it out of a seed cake feeder and laying it on the ground they briefly showed interest and then let it lay. They would still get into one of the hanging platform feeders and take the good bird food. The birds rarely would take a bite. It was, however, two young skunks with their mother that devoured most of it in a night (I watched them for a bit one night at it and the next morning just a few scattered pieces of corn were left from a nearly whole seed cake). I liked the idea of it for the squirrels, the squirrels were not impressed but apparently the skunks liked it. I did not intend on feeding a family of skunks. I give it three stars because at least the skunks liked it and so it did not go much to waste. However, as I did not intend to feed skunks but rather squirrels and the squirrels had not much interest in it though it had been out for a couple weeks I must say I will likely not buy this again any time soon.
Squirrels love it
I have used many Kaytee bird products over the last couple of years and have good results with all of them. With this particular product I never saw any birds eat any of it because the squirrels went crazy for it! So if you like feeding squirrels or other non-bird critters I would give this a try!
This is a good option to give the squirrels specifically. They need to enjoy some treats too, and to stop stealing the birds food from them. It has a little variety in there for them to eat and they pick up every bite. Glad they like it. And it's a good size for those who just want to try it out first.
Calling all animal lovers
If you love watching birds and squirrels then you will definitely want to get this. They love it. Definitely the squirrels would eat it all by themselves if they get the chance. I find the seed cakes last longer so I like them better than just bird seed.
All of my backyard friends seem to enjoy this corn cake! I’ve seen my bunnies, squirrels and birds all munching on it! Super cheap and great quality. I highly recommend it as a sweet snack
Good to distract
I frequently get squirrels in my bird feeders so this is a good option to give them to keep them busy with their own food option. They are interesting to watch like birds. I received this product free for testing purposes
Moths got into the cakes
Surprisingly, the squirrels didn't take to these as they had different seed cakes. Additionally, it became quickly evident that some type of small brown moths had infested the entire order of eight or ten cakes. My home suffered the invasion until we figured out where the flying pests originated. I removed the cakes to the outdoors and unwrapped them. It took the local fauna a long time to eat them and I feel that the squirrels were not the final recipients of the cakes--more likely the local rodents.
This is a very affordable squirrel feeder! I love leaving this outside for them to come as they please for the price.