Kaytee CritterTrail Carry & Go Small Animal Travel Habitat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with a built-in carrying handle, so you can easily transport your companion.
- Comes with a 4-ounce water bottle and a corner food dish that locks into place for stability.
- CritterTrail Habitats are compatible with all CritterTrail accessories (sold separately).
- Suitable for mice, dwarf hamsters and other animals of similar size.
- The bar spacing is ¼ inch to help keep your sidekick from slipping out.
Make clean-up quick and easy with Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Bedding Trays that are pre-loaded with Kaytee Clean & Cozy bedding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SunGrow Bedding & Sand Bath Container Cozy Hideout Coconut Hut Small-Pet Litter Box$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Hamster Playhouse$77.44Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Glazed Pine, Small$112.27Chewy Price$153.99List Price
- Savic Hamster Heaven Metro Hamster Cage$171.02Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Multi-Level Small Animal Habitat$223.99Chewy Price$279.99List Price
- MidWest Ferret Nation Deluxe Ferret Cage, Double Story$303.99Chewy Price$313.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Fun-nel Small Animal Outhouse$2.80Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Small Animal Cage, Coco & White$166.57Chewy Price$329.99List Price
- Kaytee My First Home Multi-Level Small Animal Habitat$145.99Chewy Price$195.99List Price
- Savic Sky Metro Hamster Cage$132.32Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- TRIXIE Rabbit Hutch with Peaked Roof$131.19Chewy Price$172.99List Price
- MidWest Brisby Hamster Cage$79.99Chewy Price$91.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster, Rabbit, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Ferret, Chinchilla, Degu, Hedgehog||Chinchilla|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Great habitat for the price
I find this has ample space for my purpose of rehabilitating this wild mouse. It even has room for a small stand alone saucer wheel. While this would probably be OK as a travel compartment for a hamster or other domestic mouse, it's doing fine for my purpose
The dogs love the bed . It’s not bad at all and very easy to remove cover to wash . The girls are happy . They are my sweet golden girls . One is 15lbs and the other is 45lbs. They both fit in the large one , have plenty of space and the grey is a nice light grey so it goes nicely in our living room .
very happy with this dog bed
I’m very happy that I purchased this dog bed. Both my cats and dog enjoy sleeping on it. A significant plus is that it is easy to wash. Both the bumper and the mattress have separate zippered compartments and the padding is easily removed for laundering and easily returned after the cover has been washed. I ended up purchasing a total of 3 beds and they are holding up very well. Good quality at a good price.
My daughter’s 5-month old lab puppy quickly bit a hole in the bed and then started pulling the foam out. We were worried about him ingesting it so got rid of it. We do not recommend this bed.
It's the only one out there...
There just aren't a ton of normal looking travel hamster cages or extra 'rooms' you can connect to your main cage that aren't total garbage...and this is no exception. It doesn't connect to most of our tubes and the latch is super hard plastic and seconds away from breaking. It's a cute cage but impractical.
Great and easy to clean!
My favorite thing about the bed is how easy it is to take out the inserts and wash the covering! Definitely would buy again!
Perfect for a short travel plan
My mouse was much happier in this carrier as he had more air circulation as well as a view of what was around him.
Excellent add on for my dwarf hamster. He enjoys running from one cage through his tunnels to this cage teasing his cat friends that think he's food.
Perfect ADDITION to habitat
I added this onto my robo’s large cage and tunnel system as a little “playroom” and filled it with toys and plenty of bedding and she loved it so much she spent more time there than in her big cage. Devastatingly, she squeezed through the bars of her old cage and passed away last week so I’m going to add it on to her sisters habitat soon so she can be comforted by the scent of her sister— they used to have neighboring cages. Hopefully she loves it as much as little Priscilla :)
Bought as a cage to put my syrian in when cleaning his big cage and maybe use as an extra addition on his cages. This thing is tiny. He barely has enough room to move at all once in it. The water bottle that comes with it is also very poor quality. It leaks and hardly works for the hamster to get water. You can't remove the water bottle either because they don't give you a way to plug the hole up. Save a few extra dollars and just get one of the larger single story kaytee cages for like $30.