Kaytee CritterTrail Fun-nel Small Animal Outhouse
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Expands your pet’s habitat as either a hideout or an outhouse.
- Attaches to other CritterTrail Fun-nel Tubes, CritterTrail Habitats and accessories.
- Features a hinged lid with a snap-lock for easy access and trouble-free cleaning.
- Gives privacy and a place to relax for your furry friend.
- Ideal addition for hamsters, gerbils or mice.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Natura 1- Story Rabbit Hutch, Large$145.99Chewy Price$199.86List Price
- Living World Guinea Pig Starter Kit$101.81Chewy Price$141.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Twist Hamster Habitat, Blue$35.36Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Carry & Go Small Animal Travel Habitat$16.79Chewy Price$34.49List Price
- Habitrail OVO Adventure Pack, Multi-colored$26.60Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Feisty Ferret Home, Black Hammertone$245.42Chewy Price$319.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Brown/White, Medium$142.32Chewy Price$198.20List Price
- Ferplast Krolik Rabbit Cage, Gray, Large$72.69Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- MidWest Brisby Hamster Cage$79.99Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- Savic Sky Metro Hamster Cage$132.29Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Accessory Kit, Activity$27.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- MidWest Top Panel for the Guinea Habitat$21.24Chewy Price$38.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster, Rat, Mouse, Gerbil||Hamster||Hamster||Gerbil, Mouse, Hamster||Hamster|
|Material||Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Piece of garbage... All of kaytee
This broke after we opened the box while my kid was connecting tubes to it. We had it in one piece for an hour. It's total garbage as is most of Kaytee and what Central Garden & Pet creates. Their tubes are also WAY TOO SMALL for most hamsters. We have a Syrian and she HATES those stupid ribbed tubes. Nothing fits together well either. Save your money.
Mice love this extra bedroom and do does my cat. Had to tape the lid shut for it to be safe.
I Have 5 Of Them
So this is my fifth little room I’ve purchased for my dwarf hamster. I use two (soon to be three) for her bathroom’s and two for “puzzle” rooms. She loves them!
I want to like this item but the tube connector piece snaps off when ever I try to separate the pieces to reconfigure my hamster habitat
Great Litter Box
I’ve been looking for a litter box for my gerbils that they couldn’t get in and throw litter out of. (I had a bad experience with one of those open litter boxes, got litter all over my floor). This is great! One hinge for the top broke, but it still attaches so it’s not that big of a deal, I just thought I should mention it.
Too small for Syrian hamsters
this is absolutely too small for any Syrian hamsters. However I bought it as a small sand bath option for my girl to dig around in. I like it because of the lip and lid on it to keep the sand from getting kicked out. It isnt attached to any tubes or anything, just loose in her bin cage. Made for a nice pit stop and she can get in and out and turn around okay, and she has fun digging in it. But you can tell it is definitely cramped. Will be keeping an eye out for better sand box options
Perfect! A must buy!
I think this is a must buy for anyone with kids! I bought this for my son Joey and it’s great! Fits perfect! Recommend
To small for Syrian hamster
Bought for my daughters hamster and it is small. Good for a dwarf hamster or gerbil.
Small but useful
I bought this as an add on for my hamster. He likes it just to hide food and snuggle up in. I will say it is smaller on the inside than I expected but it seems to work for him. I wouldn't use it for anything larger than a hamster and I wouldn't use it for a large hamster. I have another fatty hamster that would probably barely fit in this so I know she wouldn't like it. So if your fuzzy is little then go with it but if you have a fatty golden or teddy I wouldn't invest in this outhouse.
Broke the first time I tried to take it off to clean it.