Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Accessory Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect additions for hamsters, gerbils and mice.
- Universally connectable and easily connects to CritterTrail habitats and other habitat systems.
- Attachments feature a comfort grip that is safe for your pet’s paws.
- Safe and secure connector rings snap on easily to ensure sage passageways.
- Easy to clean add-ons that pull apart and snap back together for trouble-free cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Habitrail OVO Hamster Loft Habitat, Orange/White$56.46Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Hamster Habitat Extension, Tower$12.53Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Harvest Lane Farms Rabbit Box, Large$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Marshall Small Animal Playpen Mat/Cover, 8 panel$23.43Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- CrazyCritterThings Lily Pad Ledges Small Pet Habitat Accessory$14.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Jumbo Steel Ferret Cage$279.99Chewy Price$374.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Suite Hamster Habitat, Multi-colored$55.41Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Mini Hamster Maze, Green$9.33Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kaytee Open Living Habitat Small Pet Rooftop Add-On, 60 x 30-in$46.60Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Kaytee Open Living Small Pet Habitat, 60 x 30-in$111.99Chewy Price$137.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse||Hamster||Hamster, Mouse||Hamster, Mouse||Hamster|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
79 Customer Reviews
Eh... Not worth it
I bought this some time ago, the purple circle doesn't clip together so it's useless, the tubing is hard to pull apart once you stick them together, and then my hamster in 4 hours actually chewed through the little sleeping house piece and got out of his cage for 3 days till I was able to catch him. He is no longer living in the partner charge to these parts anymore, might I add. Onto a better (and bigger) habitat for him!
My Hampster loves these products. I think she loves the wheel the most
Snap-On Exercise Wheel.........mouse loves it
It is very quiet; a couple drops of vegetable oil on axle does wonders. Stays in place on the side of cage the attachment is very tight. My mouse has to do 10 plus miles per day on this, very entertaining to watch, for hours per day. Every once in a while, there is a ping, ping, a dropping in it, well its self-cleaning and it falls into holder underneath and very easy to dump out. Every couple days I use a paper towel to block off entrance, then pinch the split axle part together and pull wheel off, clean under running water, buff with a paper towel.
Hotrod city for the mice but no sleep for me if they take one of their food cubes in it.
Exercise wheel pinching
Sections swivel which is perfect for adjustment but the weight of everything caused issues with the exercise wheel tipping. A little hot glue at a couple points corrected this. The only problem we had was our Syrian long hair hampster kept getting its fur wrapped around the point where the wheel connected together so we can't even use it. I'm going to try and sand an opposing V bevel at the joint to see it it helps. Picture is of the wheel slightly pulled apart.
Will work but not sure how long
The part with the lookout, etc doesn't connect tightly so I'm not sure how long that will actually remain on the cage but the wheel is bigger than the other that we have & Snowball seems to approve of it.
my hamster got out.......
I put this lookout on my cage and In a matter of seconds it fell off. So I put some stuff around it to keep it from falling off. I put my hamster back in his cage to see what he would do and he fell asleep so I walked away and the next morning the top was on the ground and my hamster was gone. I would not recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want their hamster running around their house.
The purple round about broke after putting it together. Really bad construction.
Very unstable. Have purchased other products which are great. Chewy always makes it right. I never returned and should Have. We do like Chewy though.
Took a while to get used to it, but loves it now
The only reason I give it 4 stars is because the picture shows that you can attach it to the side of the cage but mine wouldn’t stay, so I had to put it through the top, which took up a lot of space in the cage. I have a winter white hamster named Hamilton, and it took him awhile to finally use it. I put some treats up there and he went up in to it after about a week and a half. He loves it now and goes into it all the time!!