Kaytee Yo Dips Timothy Hay Blueberry & Strawberry Small Animal Treats, 2.5-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Treats are a great way to bond with your small pet
- Gives variety to their everyday diet
- Fruit-flavored yogurt coating with extra Vitamin C
- Excellent source of fiber needed for proper digestion
- Feed as a treat or as a training reward
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Friends Farm Gerty Scrummies Guinea Pig Treats, 4.2-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Orange Flavor Monkey Biscuits Small Pet Treats, 14-oz bag$7.49Chewy Price$7.79List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Omega Yum Small Pet Fish Sticks, 0.6-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects EZ-Small Pet Worm Treat, 1.41-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Fruit Mix Small Pet & Bird Treats, 8-oz bag$5.18Chewy Price$5.79List Price$4.92Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Popped Grains & Honey & Apple & Orange Flavor Rabbit & Guinea Pig Treat Variety Pack, 2 pack$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Popped Grains & Honey & Wild Berry & Honey Flavor Rabbit & Guinea Pig Treat Variety Pack, 2-pack$4.57Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.34Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Apricot & Cherry Flavor Rabbit Treat, 2 Count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Crispy Minis Honey Flavor Sticks Small Pet Treats, 4 count$4.09Chewy Price$4.19List Price$3.89Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunchy Bites Apple Flavor Oven Baked Small Animal Treats, 4-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Living World Fruit Rabbit Stick Treats, 2 count$3.43Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.26Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Mini Slims with Carrot Hamster & Small Animal Nibble Stick Treat, 1.76-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-Cured Timothy Hay, Maltodextrin, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Maltodextrin...||Maltodextrin, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil...||Dried Papaya, Dried Bananas, Dried Mango...||Dried Papaya, Artificial Color.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Mouse, Rat||Hamster, Gerbil, Rat, Mouse||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil, Ferret, Chinchilla, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Mouse, Rat, Gerbil, Chinchilla|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Dried Fruits|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Perfect size for rats
I got these treats for 3 rats I had recently adopted to work on building trust with them. They love them and are the perfect size too fit between the bars. They get excited when I shake the bag and will line up at the bars for their treat. I also hide some around their cage for them to find.
Unfortunately, Very Spoiled Rabbit
I'll have to mix in with his food as he likes the larger Timothy fruit biscuits for a treat much better.
guinea pigs' favorite!
These are the guinea pigs' absolute favorite treats! They really don't like a lot of treats they are quite picky, but these get them excited. They receive very few very rarely because they're basically all sugar, but it's nice to have something that brightens up their day once in awhile!
Nobody eats them!
not a single animal i own will eat them, and i have 3 mice and a hamster
Old rabbits love them
My 2 older rabbits (9yo domestic and 5yo lionheart) love these treats, I had to put it on autoship considering how much they like it.
Don't give to rabbits
There is to much sugar and rabbits should not eat this maybe as a small treat for a rat mouse hamster girbil but not for guinea pigs or rabbits
Netherland Dwarf loves them
I don't know why some reviewers say these will kill your rabbit. We've been giving them to ours for about 5 years now. I guess if you gave them their body weight in treats daily it could give them problems BUT read the instructions. These won't hurt your rabbit
My Rat Loves These
These treats were a good size for my rat. He always tried to steal the bag. Crowley always knew when I pulled them out and waited eagerly to get some.
Good for rabbits mostly
i have 3 rabbits and they all dont really go to these , mostly just rub it with their chin lol
do not feed these two rabbits
They can kill your rabbit and I'm pretty sure your mom will buy you another one so you should make sure you always read the reviews before you buy something because these to kill your bunnies so hopefully you take my advice and do not Buy