Kaytee Fiesta Garden Veggie Cockatiel Bird Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun treat for Cockatiels that adds some extra variety to their diet
- Contains premium ingredients like raisins, sunflowers, dried papaya, pumpkin seed, peas, sweet potatoes & other nuts, seeds and veggies
- Nutritionally fortified to support better health
- Can be mixed into their current food or given separately as a yummy treat
- Contains no additives, preservatives, or flavorings
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Natural Spray Millet Bird Treats, 7 count$4.99Chewy Price$6.69List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Mango Flavored Yogurt Dipped Large Hookbill Bird Treats, 3.5-oz bag$3.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Mixed Nuts & Cherries Bird Treats, 8-oz jar$5.50Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Oat Groats Bird Treats, 11-oz jar$4.30Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- DealHappy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy Poultry Treats, 5-lb bag$68.34Chewy Price$79.99List Price$64.92Autoship Price
- DealHappy Hen Treats Seed & Mealworm Party Mix Poultry Treats, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Cockatiel Bird Treats, 8-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Healthy Bits Parrot Bird Treats, 4.5-oz bag, bundle of 2$4.54Chewy Price$4.78List Price$4.31Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Biscuit Bird Treats, 10-oz bag$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Fruit & Veggie Parakeet Bird Treats, 9.5-oz jar$7.30Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti Diet Pro Health Honey Parakeet Treat Sticks, 4 count$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Parrot Bird Treats, 12-oz bag$10.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Raisins, Safflower, Oat Groats...||Small Yellow Millet, Canary Grass Seed, Dehydrated Carrots...||Pistachios, Almonds, Pecans, Peanuts, Dried Cherries.||Dried Papaya, Peanuts, Dried Mango.||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Red Millet...|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Food Form||Treats, Birdseed||Treats, Birdseed||Treats, Nuts, Dried Fruits||Treats, Dried Fruits||Treats, Birdseed|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||—||—||Heart Care||Digestive Health||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
He won't touch it
Always seeking new varieties of healthy food to offer my male cockatiel, sadly he won't touch this mix. The treat bowl is refreshed every morning, and the untouched contents from the day before is given to the birds outside, so at least not wasted. So this won't be bought again for him.
mThe food is good and I like the cocktail
The food is good and I like the cocktail that I have, and it smells beautiful and fresh. I notice that the bags that come are small and torn.
Loving it for my Quaker
I can’t get my Quaker to eat fruits or veggies but she loves this stuff! I’m so glad I found it. Don’t ever stop selling it!
TRYING NEW FOOD
I LOVE MY BIRD, BUT HE'S A PICKY EATER. I HAD HIM FOR 15+ YEARS. HE'S MY BABY.
Bought wrong seed
Bought wrong seed but for the price just gave them to backyard birds and they surly enjoyed
She likes it.
My Cockatiel liked this and also the colorful fruit seeds too.
My Cockatiel Really Loves This
Cockatiel Really Loves these Treats!! I’ve tried others, which he refused to eat, but loves these!
He loves his greens mixed with his daily food. He crys when I am out..he always wants more!
For my two cockatiels.
My cockatiels are picky about some foods but they will occasionally eat these greens.
Birds seem to love it!!
Purchased this for 1st time along with Bird Greens which evidently should of been giving them for past few years. Birds respond really well!