Kaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Guinea Pig Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally preserved for optimum freshness with no artificial colors or flavors
- Ingredients are specially formulated for guinea pigs
- Each morsel is highly palatable with a an easy-to-eat texture
- A complete diet that helps ensure proper nutrition for a healthy immune system and growth
- DHA and Omega-3 supports healthy heart, brain and eye function
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Organic Bounty Adult Guinea Pig Food, 3-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Chinchilla Food, 2.5-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Oxbow Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Harvest Hay Stacks Western Timothy Hay with Chamomile All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 35-oz.$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Rabbit Food, 25-lb bag$18.87Chewy Price$19.40List Price$17.93Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Harvest Hay Stacks Western Timothy Hay with Carrots All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 35-oz.$12.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.49Autoship Price
- Mazuri Timothy-Based Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Rabbit Food, 6.5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Adult Rabbit Food, 10-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Timothy Hay Guinea Pig, Rabbit Chinchilla & Small Animal Food, 3.5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Mouse & Rat Food, 20-lb bag$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Kaytee Timothy Complete Rabbit Food, 4.5-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-Cured Alfalfa Hay, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls...||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Food Form||Grains, Mix||Pellets||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Dried Veggies, Mix||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy||Vitamins & Minerals||—|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
150 Customer Reviews
A Little Too Much Going On
There is a lot of variety in this food, but its too much for my guinea pig. There's a lot of options in it that he just will not eat. I'd rather the fiesta be 2 or 3 additional items to the normal food instead of a ton of extra items that he will not eat.
lots of variety and stuff in mix
I usually use just the pellet because I fine with this type of food my piggies will avoid the “extra” stuff and eat just the pellets. But it is a good change to just the pellets.
Piggies love it
My piggies love it. With other brands I've bought, they may eat one item out of the mix and leave the rest. The only other brand they will eat is the bulk bag yourself mix from our local pet store.
Not good for the deal
You should not have packed with kitty litter was a big mess for driver and me when opened. Not a good thing to happen. Hopefully next time will be better.
My guinea pig loves this food she started chowing down as soon as I put some in her bowl.
Every shipment lately has been smashed or tears in the bags. I have complained several times about the packing department chewy always makes it good but it still is a inconvenience. Not sure how to handle this unless I switch companies after all these years
My piggies didn't care for it. Won't eat it. May have wasted money buying this product. I don't know any one who could use it.
Don’t buy this
My Guinea pigs all turned their nose up to this and refuse to eat it
Full of birdseed moths!!
I’ve bought this a couple times now and it wasn’t bad. This last one I ordered was filled with birdseed moths! I bought it a bit ago and opened it today to find them swarming out of the bag. Kaytee needs to control this better!
My guinea pigs love this food and I love that I can get it in a 25 pound bag. Would definitely recommend this.