Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Canary & Finch Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety is made with real fruits and vegetables like carrots, coconuts and apples
- Ingredients are specially formulated for Canaries and Finches
- Each morsel is highly palatable with a crunchy easy-to-eat texture
- A complete diet that helps ensure proper bird nutrition to produce better feathering and brighter colors
- Probiotics and Omega-3 supports healthy heart, brain, eye function and proper digestion
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Fiesta Big Bites Parrot Food, 4-lb bag$22.81Chewy Price$25.99List Price$21.67Autoship Price
- Lafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 10-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price
- Henny Penny Scratch Chicken Feed, 15-lb bag$17.95Chewy Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Healthy Harvest Whole & Hearty Layer Chicken Feed, 30-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealHiggins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Conure Food, 3-lb bag$13.80Chewy Price$17.49List Price$13.11Autoship Price
- Wagner's Gourmet Waste Free Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Healthy Harvest Non-GMO 20% Protein Chick Starter Grower Crumbles Chicken Feed, 5-lb bag$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Kruse's Perfection Brand Super 3 Scratch Poultry Feed, 40-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Higgins Protein Egg Bird Food, 1.1-lb bag$9.49Chewy Price$11.73List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Brown's Garden Chic! Bird Lovers' Blend Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 11-oz tray, case of 8$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Mealworms Wild Bird Food, 16-oz bag$19.31Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.34Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Variety Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 6$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Canary Grass Seed, Millet, Niger Seed...||Canary Grass Seeds, Dehulled White Millet, Dehulled Red Millet...||Millet, Canola Seed, Canary Grass Seed...||Canary Grass Seed, Rape Seed, Oat Groats...||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Safflower Seed...|
|Bird Type||Canary, Finch||Canary, Finch||Canary, Finch||Canary, Finch||Canary, Finch|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
bag too small for what i need
other birds eat this besides the finches and I can’t control that so this is kind of a waste because the bags are so small about the size of a big grab bag Doritos bag so I won’t be buying this again. I guess if you’re going to use is mainly for indoors for finches in a cage that’s OK and maybe that’s what it was for I was just wanting to feed the finches outside but all the birds ate it.
Chewy food and delivery
The quality is good and the price beats the stores we have tried. Delivery was quick.
Funniest thing. I don’t have a finch or canary. My male parakeet loves this food. He won’t eat regular parakeet food.
Great birdie food!
Nice seed for my finches. We are very happy with the choice. Fresh product with delightful treats!
Birds loved it
I don't have pet birds, but we have a large outdoor feeder. All the little birds really ate it up
Not the best
It has a lot of dust or crushed seeds, usually I order a different brand, will do so again next time.
My birds love this!
This is the best treat for my birds I give it to them in a separate bowl as a treat, as I have many finches. They all go straight for it.
I love this Company
I highly recommend this company as they give the best service and they are very friendly and wonderful to work with. I recommend them to all my friends.I love this company!!!
My Canaries LOVE IT
We have 9 Canaries and they really love this food. I feel like they are getting a good balanced diet and they are singing up a storm. Thanks, Cheryl
Has a good variety of food choices, seed and little pellets. My canary eats it very well.