Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Cockatiel Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety is made with real fruits and vegetables like carrots, coconuts and apples
- Ingredients are specially formulated for Cockatiels
- Each morsel is highly palatable with a crunchy easy-to-eat texture
- A complete diet that helps ensure proper bird nutrition to produce better feathering and brighter colors
- Probiotics and Omega-3 supports healthy heart, brain, eye function and proper digestion
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kalmbach Feeds 20% Grower Breeder Pellet Ratite Food, 50-lb bag$31.28Chewy Price$31.99List Price$29.72Autoship Price
- Eggland's Best 19% Protein Organic Starter-Grower Crumbles Chick Feed, 5-lb bag$10.37Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.85Autoship Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Fluffiest Feathers Ever! Chicken Feed, 2-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance 16% Poultry Pearls Layer Complete Chicken Feed, 6-lb bag$11.70Chewy Price$18.99List Price$11.11Autoship Price
- Kaytee NutriSoft Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3-lbs$22.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Natural Ingredients Parrot Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Mile Four 18% Organic Whole Grain Grower Chicken & Duck Feed, 23-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Cockatiel Food, 4.4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Bird Street Bistro Sample Pack Bird Food, 5 count$55.99Chewy Price
- Hari Tropimix Enrichment Large Parrot Food, 20-lb bag$94.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price$90.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Safflower Seed...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats...||White Millet, Oats, Safflower...||White Proso Millet, Wheat, Red Millet...||Safflower, White Millet, Oats...|
|Bird Type||Cockatiel||Cockatiel||Cockatiel||Cockatiel||Conure, Cockatiel|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||High Protein||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
2 happy birds
I have a cockatiel and a quaker bird and both the birds loved this food. They were quite excited to see me when I came in to fill their trays. I would recommend this food to any bird owner..There are so many good things in this package that every bird needs for a healthy diet...
Change in mix
I have been buying this food for years. The mix has changed, the first thing I noticed is the long green sticks that my cockatiels loved has not been in the last 3 maybe 4 bags! Now it seems there is more seed and less of good stuff. Please, go back to the original mix.
Glad to have found this brand again for my Cockatiels. Fiesta blend is their favorite.
opened the bag and little flying bugs flew out, very upset, will go back to other kaytee parakeet forti diet 25 lb bag
Our cockatiel, Tiki, absolutely loves this food. This was our first time purchasing this item and rest assured, we'll be ordering it again. Happy Bird, Happy life.
Good daily food
Use this food as well as others for a daily mix for variety. Have used for awhile seems to be economical and not a lot of waste.
Will buy again
Delivery was quick. Good seed mix for a good price. Clean, fresh. Cocktails like most everything in it and leave very little if any uneaten
The First bag arrived with a hole in the package and it smelled like mold. The Replacement bag arrived with a hole as well- in the same place as the first bag was torn. This one doesn’t smell bad but still, I’m not feeding it to my flock. Normally I like the overall product and my birds do as well, but I’m not trusting where it’s been or assuming it’s not contaminated. Also there’s cracked sunflower husks inside. Not worth loosing my birds over.
Birdseed Is Great...Chewy packing is not
I have ordered this bird seed several times and the packing is hit or miss. Rarely, the bag of seed is whole, more often though the package has one or more holes allowing the seed to spill out in the box. I asked specifically that the seed be packed properly. I guess you have to tell them each time you order seed to pack it properly because I received another improperly packed bag today that had two holes in it with bird seed scattered in the larger box of other items. I would not recommend buying any bird seed from Chewy as their packing crew doesn’t understand what to do to ensure a whole package is received by the customer. Poorly done, Chewy!
I had a number of bags that were delivered damaged with food leaking out. This has caused a problem with moths!