Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Healthy Bits Parrot Bird Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Birds love a good chew and treats are a great to satisfy their need to gnaw
- Plus treats help provide your bird with an enriching activity that will alleviate stress and help prevent boredom
- Snack-size morsels made with corn, papaya, sunflower, carrots, apples and more
- Contains DHA for heart, brain and visual health, sun-cured alfalfa meal, an excellent source of fiber, and natural prebiotics and probiotics for digestive health
- Feed as an occasional treat or as a training reward
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Parrot Bird Treats, 12-oz bag$10.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.06Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Tropical Fruit Parakeet Bird Treats, 11-oz jar$5.16Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.90Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Natural Spray Millet Bird Treats, 7 count$4.99Chewy Price$6.69List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm & Sunflower Chicken Treat Square, 5.5-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Kaytee Pro Health Orange Blossom Honey Parakeet Bird Treats, 10-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy Poultry Treats, 10-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti Diet Pro Health Honey Parrot Treat Sticks, 2 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Blueberry Flavored Yogurt Dipped Sunflower Seeds Bird Treats, 2.5-oz bag$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm & Peanut Chicken Treat Square, 7.5-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Fresh Super Fruit Cocktail Fruit Blend Parrot & Parakeet Treats, 20-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Corn & Mealworm Party Mix Poultry Treats, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Seed & Mealworm Party Mix Poultry Treats, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Hulled Sunflower, Peanuts, Cracked Corn...||Ground Wheat, Ground Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Oat Groats, Artificial Color.||Peanuts, Almonds, Bananas...||Pistachios, Dried Apples, Dried Apricots, Almonds|
|Bird Type||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon||Parrot, Hookbill, Macaw, Cockatoo, African Grey, Amazon||Cockatiel, Cockatoo, Canary...||Macaw, Parrot||Conure, Parrot, Cockatoo, Macaw, Amazon, African Grey|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Nuts||Nuts, Dried Fruits|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Limited Ingredient Diet||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Three out of four
Three out of the four, fed the bits liked them For my senior conure, I did have to smoosh them a bit for her to enjoy. Good alternative to nutriberries on price and ingredients.
Treats for Parrot
These treats are a hit with my Amazon. He's having fun with them.
Tweety is in love!
This was something new..I tried..he loves it. Will order again
My Military Macaw female loves these. She is older & liked softer foods. Or maybe she’s just tired of de-shelling sunflower seeds. I keep them in a plastic jar with lid to keep them fresh.
My African Gray loves this food. We have used it for years. I love Chewy’s fast shipping and great customer service!!!!
My parrot food
My parrot loves this food but not so happy that if there’s a walnut or 2 it’s always broken open and nuts are out. Just wished he could get whole walnuts bc it’s definitely a favorite of his. Otherwise it’s a great good!
Favorite Candy for My Congo African Grey
My parrot gets Harrison's diet on a daily basis with some fruit and occasional treats like an almond or a Kaytee Forti-Diet treat (as a reward). He can easily eat the entire piece at once, but I split it into halves for him so they last longer :) I love it that they are made with no coloring because even natural food-grade colors are not completely safe for the birds.
A good substitute for Nutriberries
My Indian Ringneck is just big enough to eat these. She loves them but she only eats about half of it before getting bored with it. Pretty large treat but an excellent deal!
Thor, initially, shy of this treat, now goes at it!
I feed these treats to fox squirrels while playing golf. They love them and come to my golf cart when they see me coming.